Dr. Yasmin El-hag is an optometrist practicing in GUILDERLAND, NY. Dr. El-hag specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. El-hag performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Yasmin El-hag OD's Practice location
GUILDERLAND, NY 12084Get Direction
Yasmin El-hag OD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Dr. Erik Ebbing OD3 Atrium Drive Albany NY 12201
- Dr. Dana S Salgado OD1692 Central Avenue Albany NY 12205
- Dr. Timothy Edward Braim OD152 Bay St Glens Falls NY 12801
- Dr. Heather L. Deere OD2222 6th Ave Troy NY 12180
- Dr. Judith Archibold OD3 Atrium Drive Albany NY 12201
- Dr. Kelly Marie Primeau OD2222 6th Ave Troy NY 12180