Dr. Clay Walter Larson
Chiropractor7815 3rd St. N Ste 102 Oakdale MN, 55128
Dr. Clay Larson is a Chiropractor practicing in Twin Cities East Metro. Dr. Larson specializes in diagnosing and optimizing conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions improved include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Larson seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through specific manual adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Northwestern Health Sciences DC 2017
Dr. Clay Walter Larson's Practice location
Oakdale, MN 55128Get Direction
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Dr. Greg T. Olson DC3107 PENN AVE N MINNEAPOLIS MN 55411
- Dr. Jason Strandberg D.C.2315 Colfax Ave S Minneapolis MN 55405
- Mrs. Leah M. Lombardo D.C.3508 Rice St Saint Paul MN 55126
- Dr. Joshua J. Kruse D.C.3009 Garfield Ave Minneapolis MN 55408
- Dr. Scott W. Poeschel DC1818 Wooddale Dr Woodbury Minnesota 55125
- Lindsey Tevlin6445 Lake Rd Terrace Woodbury MN 55125