Rachel E. Zimmerman DO
Pediatrician1800 E PARK AVE STATE COLLEGE PA, 16803
Dr. Rachel Zimmerman is a pediatrician practicing in STATE COLLEGE, PA. Dr. Zimmerman is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Zimmerman diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Zimmerman can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Rachel E. Zimmerman DO's Practice location
STATE COLLEGE, PA 16803Get Direction
- Dehydration in Infants: What are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Dehydration is a condition that occurs when the body has lost more water than the amount that it has taken in. A baby’s body is made up of 75 percent of water. Every day, your baby will lose some amount of water from the body due to crying, sweating, urination, bowel movements and even with...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- Obese Children Can Reduce Their Risk for Heart Disease
In a new study, researchers analyzed data from four different studies to see if childhood obesity results in an increased risk of heart disease and other health problems. Results of the study, published in The New England Journal of Medicine, showed that obese children who cut down weight and reach...
- What Is Newborn Jaundice?
Jaundice is a harmless condition that often affects newborn babies, which makes the skin and whites of the eyes become yellowish. The medical description of jaundice in newborns is neonatal jaundice. It can occur if high levels of bilirubin are found in the blood and body tissues of...
- Rubella Symptoms and Treatment
What is rubella?Rubella is a contagious viral disease that is characterized by red rashes on the skin. The condition is also called German measles, although it is not caused by the virus that causes measles. Aside from a widespread skin rash, individuals who have rubella also have swollen lymph...
- Dr. David A Coggins M.D.2520 Green Tech Dr State College PA 16803
- Dr. Jonathan Richard Siuta M.D.1800 E PARK AVE STATE COLLEGE PA 16803
- Dr. Eric J. Schuck M.D.2520 Green Tech Dr State College PA 16803
- Dr. James R Powell MD1800 E PARK AVE STATE COLLEGE PA 16803
- Dr. Lela W. Brink M.D.2520 Green Tech Dr State College PA 16803
- Dr. Shaheen M. Gill MD2520 Green Tech Dr State College PA 16803