John J Gnap MD
Addiction Medicine Specialist | Addiction Medicine10436 SOUTHWEST HIGHWAY CHICAGO RIDGE IL, 60415
Dr. John Gnap is an Addiction Medicine Physician in CHICAGO RIDGE, IL. Dr. Gnap evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
Education and Training
Loyola Univ of Chicago Stritch Sch of Med, Maywood Il 1963
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine 1963
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Heart Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Cook County Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Cook County Hospital Program
John J Gnap MD's Practice location
CHICAGO RIDGE, IL 60415Get Direction
John J Gnap MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gnap
- Adderall: Side Effects, High, Abuse, Withdrawal
What is Adderall?Adderall is the brand name of a prescription drug that contains a mixture of amphetamine salts, specifically 75% dextroamphetamine and 25% levoamphetamine salts. It belongs to the drug class called central nervous system (CNS) stimulants. It is also classified among...
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- What Is Flakka?
Flakka is now more popular than ever, with stories about its use spreading to national news channels. These stories range from hilarious to frightening, which makes flakka so interesting. There are stories of people running through the streets naked, which are a bit hilarious. However, there are...
- Can You Overdose on Xanax? How Much Xanax Does it Take to Overdose?
Before Taking this DrugInform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions before taking Xanax (alprazolam):...
- Is Gastroenteritis Related to Drug Withdrawal?
The symptoms accompanying drug withdrawal can be psychological or physical, changing your thoughts, feelings, and actions. For instance, drugs like cocaine and heroin trigger strong physical dependence. For other chemical substances, dependencies are more likely to cause psychological problems....
- Does Flakka Induce Psychosis?
In the world of drugs, there is always a struggle to create better and more potent drugs. For the sellers, the motive is clear--to beat their competition by producing superior quality drugs. On the other hand, most users prefer designer drugs because they are often more potent, have fewer side...
- Dr. Matthew B Teolis DO24 Joliet St Dyer IN 46311
- Dr. Michael D Baldinger M.D.1150 W Fullerton Ave Chicago IL 60614
- Dr. Mysore N Shivaram M.D.6901 Cermak Rd Berwyn IL 60402
- Dr. Abdel Fahmy M.D.600 W Fulton St Chicago IL 60661
- Dr. Richard J Ready MD12 Salt Creek Ln Hinsdale IL 60521
- Dr. Mary S Wenzel MD3730 N Lake Shore Dr Chicago IL 60613