Linda Clark is an Addiction Medicine Counselor in EDMOND, OK. Linda evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine counselors provide patient care and consultation for each patient and their families.
Linda Clark LADC/MH CANDIDATE's Practice location
EDMOND, OK 73013Get Direction
Linda Clark LADC/MH CANDIDATE's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Major Warning Signs of a Stroke?
A stroke is one of the leading causes of death in the country. A stroke can be fatal if not treated immediately. Strokes can lead to disabilities, and affect the quality of life of a person considerably. Recognizing the symptoms and responding to the immediate needs is what is important in the...
- What are the Signs That Differentiate Between a Melanoma and a Mole?
Melanoma is a condition that is often associated with cancer of the skin. However, it need not always be the case. This condition usually starts with melanocytes, the cells responsible for the production of the melanin pigment in the body which adds color to the skin, hair and eyes. The melanocytes...
- Top Uses of Mupirocin
Mupirocin is used to treat bacterial infections, such as methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), folliculitis, and impetigo. It is also used for insect bites, small wounds, and infections caused by gram-positive bacteria. Since it is an antibacterial medication, it will be ineffective...
- Triage Nurses Handle Non-Urgent 911 Calls in Washington, DC
Everyone knows that every second matters in emergency situations. 911 call centers are usually loaded with calls, but unfortunately, 1 in 4 of these calls is not a real emergency. Almost 30% of the calls from urban areas requests for a medical ambulance, even for non-emergency situations. This kind...
- Jerry Lewis Remembered for his Role in Muscular Dystrophy Fundraising
Comedian and entertainer, Jerry Lewis, died Sunday, August 20, 2017 at age 91. And one of the things he will be most remembered for is his work with the Muscular Dystrophy Association. While more than $2.5 billion were raised from 1966 to 2010 through the annual telethons that Lewis hosted, some of...
- This Disorder is Extremely Common Among Men with Diabetes
A topic that can be sensitive among men is erectile dysfunction. Many men find themselves uncomfortable discussing their sexual health if there is a problem. Since it is such a sensitive subject, many men avoid talking about it with their doctor or even their significant other. This can be a problem...
- Catherine Wunsch LPC929 NW 164TH ST EDMOND OK 73013
- Rah'saan Rucker13913 WELLSBURG CT EDMOND OK 73013
- Ashley Valentas15500 JEFFERSONS GARDEN CT EDMOND OK 73013
- Myrlane F. Mendenhall LPC501 E 15TH ST STE 102 EDMOND OK 73013
- Madonna Mae Parks Other13920 PLANTATION WAY EDMOND OK 73013
- Kimberly Michelle Johnson808 NW 141ST ST EDMOND OK 73013