Dr. Anne Kouri is a pediatric nephrologist practicing in INDIANAPOLIS, IN. Dr. Kouri specializes in caring for children with chronic conditions such as hypertension, kidney disease, and chronic dialysis. Pediatric nephrologists have extensive knowledge on the dialysis and transplant processes, while simultaneously developing lasting relationships with the families of their young patients.
Anne Marie Kouri M.D.'s Practice location
INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46202Get Direction
Anne Marie Kouri M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Ways to Cope with Depression and Fibromyalgia
Chronic pain can cause you to feel hopelessness and depression. You never know what you will be able to do, from one day to the next. Fibromyalgia is real and a disease that can cause you to have chronic pain. ...
- Can I Live a Normal Life with Lyme Disease?
Lyme disease is caused by ticks where the bacteria enter the body through its bite. It takes about three to four days for the tick to settle in the body. The initial symptom of the bite is a rash. As the bacteria moves deeper into the system, the symptoms that can be experienced are muscle pain,...
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...
- Wilms Tumor Facts
Wilms TumorWilms tumor, also called as nephroblastoma, is a type of cancerous tumor in the kidneys. The name of the disease comes from a German doctor named Max Wilms, who wrote about it in 1899. Children ages 3-4 years old are more likely to develop Wilms tumor.Wilms tumor accounts for around 9 out...
- What Is Renal Ultrasound Used For?
A renal ultrasound is actually a diagnostic procedure, wherein high-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. The echoes recorded into videos or images of the internal structures of the body.A wide range of diseases and conditions can be...
- Nephrotic Syndrome in Children: What You Need to Know
Nephrotic Syndrome in ChildrenNephrotic syndrome in children is not a disease, but rather a group of symptoms that usually indicate kidney damage (particularly glomeruli damage) and proteinuria (high levels of protein in the urine). When there is kidney damage, a protein called albumin, which is...
- Dr. Corina Nailescu MD705 Riley Hospital Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Myda Khalid MD705 Riley Hospital Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Mr. Emmanuel Lamug Apostol M.D.702 Barnhill Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Jeffrey D Leiser MD, PHD702 Barnhill Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Mona A Zawaideh MD8402 Harcourt Rd Indianapolis IN 46260
- Dr. Daniel W Mckenney MD8402 Harcourt Rd Indianapolis IN 46260