Dr. Omar Faraj is a Dentist practicing in OMAHA, NE. Dr. Faraj specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Omar I Faraj DMD's Practice location
OMAHA, NE 68198Get Direction
Dr. Omar I Faraj DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Tips for Bad Breath
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Jennifer Mae Veurink D.D.S.989375 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Adam Robinson DMD984125 NEBRASKA MEDICAL CTR OMAHA NE 68198
- Katherine Boone D.M.D.4400 Emile St Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Namita Sakhuja DDS989375 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Seth Swanson D.D.S.989375 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Malika Mebarek DDS98937 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198