Dr. Jared Wilkinson is a hospitalist practicing in FALLS CHURCH, VA. Dr. Wilkinson specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Wilkinson manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Wilkinson works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Jared D Wilkinson MD's Practice location
FALLS CHURCH, VA 22042Get Direction
Jared D Wilkinson MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Repeat C-sections Are Not as Risky as Natural Birth
According to a new study conducted by researchers from Australia, repeat cesarean sections are safer than natural vaginal birth. Both delivery methods were not associated with death or any serious health issues. But women who had cesarean sections had less serious bleeding complications, when...
- What are the Health Benefits of the Consumption of Pumpkins?
Pumpkins come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Orange or yellow, dark or pale green, these fruits offer loads of health benefits.Health Benefits of Pumpkins...
- The Reality Behind Juvenile-Onset Fibromyalgia
Over time, more and more health conditions have been discovered, which has ultimately led to a more informed world of healthcare. These breakthroughs have been thanks to a never ending goal of creating more efficient treatment options, which is being done as technology improves and becomes more...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Night Terrors in Children
What are night terrors?Night terrors are a common occurrence seen in children between 3 to 12 years old. It is a sleep disorder, which tends to peak when the child is three and a half years old. Sleep is divided into two categories:...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Adil Zahoor Ghauri M.D.8109 Hinson Farm Rd Alexandria VA 22306
- Dr. Edith Nebuwa Aniedobe MD1500 Forest Glen Rd Silver Spring MD 20910
- Dr. Ahmed Nawaz M.D.1500 Forest Glen Rd Silver Spring MD 20910
- Dr. Brian Allen Hazen MD3300 Gallows Rd Falls Church VA 22042
- Dr. Lily O Otolorin M.D.900 Illinois Ave Stevens Point WI 54481
- Dr. Nana Osei Amoah MD, FACP6715 Little River Tpke Annandale VA 22003