Dr. Craig Brawner is a Dentist practicing in Austin, TX - Texas. Dr. Brawner specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Oregon Health Science DMD 2012
- Dawson Academy Alummi
- Spear Study Club
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
Craig Brawner's Practice location
Austin, TX - Texas 78759Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Craig Brawner | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Craig Brawner's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Ibuprofen the Secret to Cystic Fibrosis Treatment?
Scientists say yes. The drug that works wonders for so many other everyday ailments could be a key component in the future treatments of cystic fibrosis patients. It’s hard to imagine that a drug found in nearly everyone's medicine cabinet could be a crucial component in the treatment of cystic...
- Dietary Supplements for Diabetes
What is diabetes?Diabetes is a metabolic disorder, which involves a problem with the hormone called insulin. The pancreas, which is situated behind the stomach, releases insulin to help the body store and then later use sugar and fat from the food we eat. The occurrence of diabetes happens when...
- What Is Spinal Stenosis Back Surgery?
What is spinal stenosis?Spinal stenosis is a disorder of the spine in which the spinal chord narrows. Congenital spinal stenosis is a condition in which the spine is already narrowed at birth. Factors that can result in spinal stenosis are herniated discs, osteophytes, which are ingrown bones or...
- How to Achieve Beautiful Glowing Skin
How Can I Have Glowing Skin?Is there anything that can make your skin brighter and more noticeable even without make-up? Yes, your glowing skin! It is true that hereditary factors play a role in getting that glow, but that's really just the beginning. People need to diligently follow good skin care...
- Treatment for Kidney Stones
Kidney stones also called nephrolithiasis refers to ball-like structure that form in the urinary system of your body. These stones form as a result of solidifying of acidic salts and minerals filtered from the blood by the kidney. Once these crystals form they move down from the kidney into the...
- Immunosuppressive Drugs for Crohn's Disease
Crohn’s disease is an autoimmune disorder. Due to this disorder, the gastrointestinal tract is affected, and the lining of the digestive system is inflamed. Usually, it affects the colon, although it may affect any part. Ulcers, fistulas, or even cracks can develop in the intestine. This can block...
- Dr. Ronald B. Cass DDS, FAGD7011 Hart Ln Austin Texas 78731
- Dr. Shirley Tharwat Hamamcy D.M.D.15534 Ranch Rd 620 N Austin TX 78717
- Dr. Max Olen Kerr DDS920 N. Vista Ridge Blvd Cedar Park TX 78613
- Dr. Sravanthi Pamarti D.D.S2015 E Riverside Dr Austin TX 78741
- Griffin Cole1301 W. 25th St, Suite 402 Austin TX 78705
- Dr. Matthew Watson Horne DDS3345 Bee Caves Rd Austin TX 78746