Dr. Robert Olechowski is a clinical pharmacologist practicing in Paramus, NJ. Dr. Olechowski specializes in developing and testing new pharmaceutical products, with specific focus on the correlation between drugs and diseases. Clinical pharmacologists optimize drug prescribing and prevent medication errors as well as contribute to new drug applications delivered to the FDA.
Professional Society Memberships
- New Jersey Pharmacists Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Listening skills and drive to help others in anyway he can. Through his experiences, he became flexible to each kind of patient and goes the extra mile to give the best care possible and is very accurate.As a child, he can recall his experiences with pharmacists and when he went to college, he realized that is the kind of care he wanted to pursue. He always had an interest in the healthcare field and has family and friends in the field which geared him towards his profession.
Hobbies / Sports
- Skiing, Fishing, Working out, Reading, Cooking
Favorite professional publications
- Pharmacy Times, U.S. Pharmacist
Robert J. Olechowski, R.Ph's Practice location
Paramus, NJ 07652Get Direction
LIVINGSTON, NJ 07039Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Robert J. Olechowski, R.Ph | Physiatrist (Physical Medicine)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Robert J. Olechowski, R.Ph's reviewsWrite Review
- What Specialists Treat Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is sometimes described as "bone thinning". It’s a disease wherein the bone’s density and quality are severely reduced. As an individual’s bones become more permeable and fragile, the susceptibility to fracture is immensely increased. Bone loss occurs silently and progressively....
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Sprained Ribs: What You Need to Know
The ribs form a cage-like structure that helps protect the heart and lungs against injuries. There are 24 ribs in the human body with 12 ribs on each side. Rib injuries can affect the lungs or heart if treatment is not given in a timely manner. What is a sprained rib?A sprained rib is also called...
- Complications of Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a condition that results in bone loss. There are no visible signs or symptoms of this disorder; it only becomes noticeable when you suddenly suffer from bone breakage or fractures. Pain resulting from osteoporosis can affect the quality of your life or even trigger detrimental...
- Prozac Weight Gain: Does Prozac Cause Weight Gain?
What is Prozac?Prozac is an anti-depressant drug that finds its use in treating mental problems. The problem might be caused by an unbalanced brain due to the panic, anxiety, and depression. This anti-depressant drug is used to treat mental problems by affecting the chemicals in the brain.Prozac is...