Dr. Nicole Eisenberg is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon practicing in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Eisenberg specializes in the treatment of problems related to the face, mouth and jaws. As an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, Dr. Eisenberg is a unique dental specialist who can provide emergency medicine, perform general surgery and give anesthesia. These medical doctors are the only type of medical care specialist who can administer anesthesia, besides anesthesiologists. Typical procedures performed by Dr. Eisenberg are tooth extractions, especially wisdom teeth, corrective jaw surgery, cleft palate surgery and reconstructive surgery after an injury. Oral and maxillofacial surgeons can also perform dental work including placing dental implants. These surgeons might also deal with conditions of sleep apnea, oral cancers and more.
Education and Training
University of Tennessee Dental DDS 2003
Yale School of Medicine OMS 2007
American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Tennessee Dental Association
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Morristown Medical Center
- Indiana University Medical Center
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Providing surgical care to indigent patients in central and south America. Co-founder of UHMLA (Unidad Hospitalaria Movil de Latino America)
- East Tennessee Children's Hospital ( Knoxville, TN )
- University of Tennessee Medical Center ( Knoxville, TN )
Nicole Eisenberg's Practice location
Knoxville, TN 37909Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Nicole Eisenberg | Dentist | Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery | Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Nicole Eisenberg's reviewsWrite Review
- Ice Baths Relieve Sore Muscles
According to a new study ice baths are as effective as compression stockings and stretching to relieve soreness caused by an intense workout. “Ice bath reduced the muscle soreness by 20% and this was equivalent to other popular methods of recovery," says Chris Bleakley, PhD, a researcher at the...
- Do Raspberry Ketones Promote Weight Loss?
What is Raspberry ketones?Raspberry ketones are compounds that create the unique aroma raspberries project. These ketones are used in foods and cosmetics for enhancing flavor and aroma in the product. The extracted ketones from the berries contain a large amount of phenolic compounds that help to...
- Health Benefits of Asparagus
What is Asparagus?The onset of spring brings us a nutritional vegetable known as Asparagus. This vegetable was a member of the lily family earlier, but has now been classified in Asparagaceae family. Most of the plants in this family are non-edible and in fact, most of the varieties of asparagus are...
- When Is a Sore Throat Considered Chronic?
That feeling when your throat hurts real bad, is often the feeling that is associated with severe discomfort and irritation. Whether adults or kids, having a sore throat can be a very painful experience. Most of the time, sore throats are a result of a viral infection, which usually resolves on its...
- Treatments for Binge Eating Disorder
Binge eating disorder can make a person’s life miserable. Actually, most people feel ashamed to come out and seek treatment. It is an easy condition to hide and someone might keep it from even the people closest to him or her. Eating disorders need a flexible treatment plan that can be adjusted to...
- Treatments for Ingrown Hairs
Ingrown hairs hide in raised mounds of inflamed follicles appearing externally as acne, like reddish protrusions or sacs with transparent tips filled with pus and blood. They are painful to touch and create a burning sensation on the affected skin. You see them on your face, neck, pubic area, legs...
- Dr. Troy Randall Napier DMD1858 Crest Rd Maryville TN 37804
- Dr. Jason Robert Kennedy D.M.D.1858 Crest Rd Maryville TN 37804
- Charles Hartwell Shanks D.D.S.1511 E Lamar Alexander Pkwy Maryville TN 37804
- Dr. Mark M. Widloski DDS1505 E Lamar Alexander Pkwy Maryville TN 37804
- Dr. Otto W Slater DDS1858 Crest Rd Maryville TN 37804
- Dr. James M. Mccoy D.D.S.1928 Alcoa Hwy Knoxville TN 37920