Dr. Nicole Eisenberg is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon practicing in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Eisenberg specializes in the treatment of problems related to the face, mouth and jaws. As an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, Dr. Eisenberg is a unique dental specialist who can provide emergency medicine, perform general surgery and give anesthesia. These medical doctors are the only type of medical care specialist who can administer anesthesia, besides anesthesiologists. Typical procedures performed by Dr. Eisenberg are tooth extractions, especially wisdom teeth, corrective jaw surgery, cleft palate surgery and reconstructive surgery after an injury. Oral and maxillofacial surgeons can also perform dental work including placing dental implants. These surgeons might also deal with conditions of sleep apnea, oral cancers and more.
Education and Training
University of Tennessee Dental DDS 2003
Yale School of Medicine OMS 2007
American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Tennessee Dental Association
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- East Tennessee Children's Hospital ( Knoxville, TN )
- University of Tennessee Medical Center ( Knoxville, TN )
Nicole Eisenberg's Practice location
Knoxville, TN 37909Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Nicole Eisenberg | Dentist | Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Nicole Eisenberg's reviewsWrite Review
- All About Dragon Fruit
What is a dragon fruit? What does it look like?Dragon fruit is native to Mexico where it is called pitaya or pitahaya. It is believed to be indigenous to Central and South America, and later transplanted by European explorers and colonizers to Southeast Asia. It is the fruit of a vine, epiphytic...
- Improving the Mental Health in Nurses: What Should Hospitals Do?
Despite how rewarding the nursing profession is, nursing also has a significantly higher rate of physical and mental health issues. In fact, some studies have shown that almost half of all nurses suffer from depression, anxiety and other physical ailments such as back strain and the more obvious...
- How Long Does It Take to Digest Food?
Digestion is when the body breaks down the food we consume into smaller particles to get absorbed into the bloodstream. The entire digestion process is divided into three different stages: oral, gastric, and intestinal.The Process of DigestionThe entire process of digestion is divided into three...
- What Are Natural Treatments for Depression?
There are multiple medications that can successfully treat depression. However, many individuals are interested in taking the natural route, to find natural remedies to cure their depression. There are many alternative therapies that can help to control the symptoms of moderate to severe depression....
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to affect the nerve cells, which produce the brain chemical called dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system, which can affect movements of the body. This disease gradually develops, wherein there is hardly any...
- Roasted Kale Chips Recipe
Kale is a nutrient powerhouse. When eaten raw, kale provides an exceptional amount of vitamins A, C, B6, folate, and manganese. When kale is cooked, many nutrients disappear, except for vitamin K, which helps blood clot to prevent excessive bleeding.Kale is considered to be one of the world's...
- Dr. Troy Randall Napier DMD1858 Crest Rd Maryville TN 37804
- Dr. Jason Robert Kennedy D.M.D.1858 Crest Rd Maryville TN 37804
- Charles Hartwell Shanks D.D.S.1511 E Lamar Alexander Pkwy Maryville TN 37804
- Dr. Mark M. Widloski DDS1505 E Lamar Alexander Pkwy Maryville TN 37804
- Dr. Otto W Slater DDS1858 Crest Rd Maryville TN 37804
- Dr. James M. Mccoy D.D.S.1928 Alcoa Hwy Knoxville TN 37920