Dr. Mirabelle Adamu is a clinical pharmacist practicing at Pine Ridge Indian Hospital, SD.
Professional Society Memberships
- American Pharmacists Association, Lambda Kappa Sigma, United States Public Health Service Commissioned Corps
Articles and Publications
- She had a paper that she wrote published while she was in Kenya. She has also done preceptorship for 6th year pharmacy students
What do you attribute your success to?
- Mirabelle was good in the sciences and had an early interest in biology and how food and drugs effect the body. She wanted to learn more about what happens to the body when we add food and drugs to it. She is passionate about quality health standards and accessibility of quality drugs and other medical items for the most vulnerable populations, regardless of where they are located. She credits her success with her desire to continually learn and to service the community. She wants to make a difference in people\'s lives.
Hobbies / Sports
- Hiking, being in nature, swimming, playing tennis and cooking.
Dr. Mirabelle Adamu, PharmD, MPH's Practice location
Pine Ridge, SD 57770Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Mirabelle Adamu, PharmD, MPH | Physiatrist (Physical Medicine)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Mirabelle Adamu, PharmD, MPH's reviewsWrite Review
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- What Specialists Treat Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is sometimes described as "bone thinning". It’s a disease wherein the bone’s density and quality are severely reduced. As an individual’s bones become more permeable and fragile, the susceptibility to fracture is immensely increased. Bone loss occurs silently and progressively....
- Reduce the Risk of Osteoporosis
Diets for OsteoporosisThe type of food you eat has a significant impact on your bones. Being informed of the foods that are highly enriched in calcium and vitamin D will always help you in making healthy food choices.If you take a well-balanced diet rich in fruits, vegetables, dairy, and fish,...
- How Does a Psychiatrist Treat Insomnia?
What is the First Step to Initiate When You Have Been Diagnosed with Insomnia?The most important step to finding a solution for your insomnia is to get to the root of it. Have a conversation about it with your family and inquire as to whether your insomnia may potentially be hereditary or genetic....
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...