Dr. Mirabelle Adamu, PharmD, MPH
Physiatrist (Physical Medicine)HWY 18 Pine Ridge SD, 57770
Dr. Mirabelle Adamu is a clinical pharmacist practicing at Pine Ridge Indian Hospital, SD.
Professional Society Memberships
- American Pharmacists Association, Lambda Kappa Sigma, United States Public Health Service Commissioned Corps
Articles and Publications
- She had a paper that she wrote published while she was in Kenya. She has also done preceptorship for 6th year pharmacy students
What do you attribute your success to?
- Mirabelle was good in the sciences and had an early interest in biology and how food and drugs effect the body. She wanted to learn more about what happens to the body when we add food and drugs to it. She is passionate about quality health standards and accessibility of quality drugs and other medical items for the most vulnerable populations, regardless of where they are located. She credits her success with her desire to continually learn and to service the community. She wants to make a difference in people\'s lives.
Hobbies / Sports
- Hiking, being in nature, swimming, playing tennis and cooking.
Dr. Mirabelle Adamu, PharmD, MPH's Practice location
Pine Ridge, SD 57770Get Direction
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Symptoms or Signs of Arthritis
Arthritis is one of the oldest diseases known to humans. Arthritis can affect people and children of all ages. The pain and stiffness of the joints are serious symptoms indicating that the person may have some serious type of arthritis that needs urgent treatment. If the person delays the visit to...
- How Does a Psychiatrist Treat Insomnia?
What is the First Step to Initiate When You Have Been Diagnosed with Insomnia?The most important step to finding a solution for your insomnia is to get to the root of it. Have a conversation about it with your family and inquire as to whether your insomnia may potentially be hereditary or genetic....
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- What Is Bursitis: Get the Facts
There are conditions that we experience or live with in our life. Moreover, we tend to assume that most of them are normal or of no much importance. Some of these conditions or feelings in our bodies may later cause bigger problems and it is necessary to understand them and their sources. It is also...
- What Happens During a Laminectomy?
What is a laminectomy?You may experience back pain that affects your day-to-day activities. Your doctor may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure called laminectomy.Laminectomy is a surgical operation, in which the lamina is removed. This helps relieve pressure that is exerted on the nerve...