Dr. Katrina Sapp practices Emergency Medicine in Lancaster, TX. Dr. Sapp assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Sapp examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Katrina Sapp's Expert Contributions
Crescent Medical Center Lancaster Emergency Department is open 24/7/365 to provide you with the highest quality, immediate care for everything, from minor to life-threatening emergencies.We work closely with the community’s emergency medical services (EMS). The Emergency Department physicians are...
- Morristown Medical Center
- Indiana University Medical Center
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Providing surgical care to indigent patients in central and south America. Co-founder of UHMLA (Unidad Hospitalaria Movil de Latino America)
Katrina Sapp's Practice location
Lancaster, TX 75146Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Katrina Sapp | Emergency Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Katrina Sapp's reviewsWrite Review
- Does My Child Have Chicken Pox?
The chicken pox virus is dangerous for pregnant women who were not vaccinated or did not undergo this infectious disease before pregnancy. The toxic part of the virus can lead to congenital (inborn) defects in a fetus and in severe cases, even to its death. The causing agent is a virus called...
- What Is a Pulled Groin?
Introduction A pulled groin, also known as groin strain, is a result of putting too much pressure or stress on the groin and thigh muscles. If the groin or thigh muscles are stressed in a forceful manner or when they are pulled all of a sudden, they can get stretched or torn.A pulled groin is quite...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cholecystectomy
A cholecystectomy is a type of surgery done to remove the gallbladder. Although the gallbladder’s function is to store bile, which helps in your digestion, you can still live a healthy life without it. Gallbladder removal through surgery is the most effective treatment in dealing with gallbladder...
- Study Reveals Why Triple Negative Breast Cancer Is Resistant to Immunotherapy
Most breast cancer patients end up going through a lot of different treatments during their attempted recovery. Chemotherapy, surgery, immunotherapy, and more are often performed on just one patient. One particular problem that doctors have noticed is that one particular subtype of breast cancer,...
- Wolf Spider Bite Treatment
IntroductionThe wolf spider is known to be one of the dangerous species of spider since its bite can be a very painful experience. Due to its habits and looks, it has earned a name for itself as a vicious predator. The wolf spider is often mistaken for a tarantula. However, both of these spiders...
- Hydrocephalus: What Is It?
Hydrocephalus is a condition where there is too much cerebrospinal fluid in the head. It comes from the Greek words “hydro”, which means water, and “cephalus”, which means head. It is a component of several congenital health problems, but may be caused by head injuries, too. In some cases,...
- Dr. Alexander A. Gaidarski MD6951 Meadowbriar Ln Dallas Texas 75230
- Dr. Devang Jitendra Patel M.D.5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Robert Glatz MD1441 N Beckley Ave Dallas TX 75203
- Dr. Wilfredo Rivera MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Stacey Lynn Hail MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Amy C Young MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390