Dr. William Jettelson is a Chiropractor practicing in Ossining, New York. Dr. Jettelson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Jettelson seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Life University School of Chir Doctor of Chiropractic 1998
Areas of expertise and specialization
William Jettelson's Practice location
Ossining, New York 10562Get Direction
Request An Appointment With William Jettelson | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
William Jettelson's reviewsWrite Review
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Dr. Jason V. Queiros D.C.488 Main Avenue Norwalk CT 06851
- Hans D. Kalchbrenner322 W Saddle River Rd Upper Saddle River New Jersey 07458
- Dr. Marie Lodie Janvier D.C.4160 Wilder Avenue Bronx New York 10466
- Dr. Wayne A Miller D.C.1144 E Ridgewood Ave Ridgewood NJ 07450
- Dr. Gerald A Anzalone D.C.1019 Park St Peekskill NY 10566
- Dr. Lisa Marie Cavaliere D.C.359 E Main St Mount Kisco NY 10549