Cheryl Sommer is a family nurse practitioner practicing in BEAVERTON, OR. Cheryl Sommer NP specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Cheryl Somme NP possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty. I also practice urgent Care
Cheryl Sommer's Practice location
BEAVERTON, OR 97006Get Direction
Cheryl Sommer's reviewsWrite Review
- Should I Take a Folic Acid Supplement?
Formerly known as folacin, folate is the generic term for both folate and folic acid. It is a B vitamin, which is important for the growth and metabolism of cells. Studies have shown that many people do not get enough folic acid from diet alone.Why do people take folic acid supplements?For pregnant...
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- Atrial Fibrillation: Get the Facts
Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that occurs due to an irregular or abnormal beating of the heart. It is a serious medical condition that can result in fatality if not treated.An abnormal heartbeat takes place when the pace of the atria and that of the ventricles are not in harmony. The...
- What Is Excessive Sweating?
Introduction Excessive sweating is often discomforting and a hassle. Do you sweat more than other people and wondering why? Do you excessively sweat when you barely start walking or carrying out any physical activity within five minutes? Do you have the tendency of wiping your hands every time you...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- Dr. Keith E Miller MD1960 NW 167TH PL BEAVERTON OR 97006
- Dr. Brett Michael Rath MD15950 SW MILLIKAN WAY BEAVERTON OR 97006
- Dr. Bryan C Chitwood MD15950 SW MILLIKAN WAY BEAVERTON OR 97006
- Dr. Sumeeth Mangalore Bhat MD1960 NW 167TH PL STE 100 BEAVERTON OR 97006
- Dr. Douglas R Niehus MD1881 Nw 185th Ave Beaverton OR 97006
- Dr. Ryan M. Norton D.O.15700 SW GREYSTONE CT BEAVERTON OR 97006