Dr. Kelvin Barry is a podiatrist practicing in Brooklyn, NEW YORK. Dr. Barry is a foot doctor specializing in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Barry diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking and standing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in surgery, wound care, sports medicine, diabetic care and pediatrics.
Education and Training
NY College of Podiatric Med DPM 2004
Brooklyn College BS 2000
American Board of Multiple Specialties in Podiatry
Primary Care in Podiatric Medicine (Multiple Specialties in Podiatry)
Podiatric Surgery (Multiple Specialties in Podiatry)
Kelvin Barry's Expert Contributions
It could be a number of things: 1. Wart - which can for a callus around it 2. Callus 3. Plantar fibroma You should immediately see a podiatrist for a better evaluation. READ MORE
Yes. Soak feet in a 1:1 mixture of water and vinegar (apple cider vinegar works best) every day for 15 to 20 minutes. Also, see a podiatrist for further evaluation. READ MORE
Yes. An ingrown or very thick toenail can cause pressure and pain on toes, especially when wearing shoes READ MORE
Surgical removal of the nail spicule under local anesthesia READ MORE
- New York State Podiatric Medical Association
- American Podiatric Medical Association, Inc
- Interfaith Medical Center ( Brooklyn, NY )
- Kings County Hospital Center ( Brooklyn, NY )
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center ( New Hyde Park, NY )
- The Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center ( Brooklyn, NY )
Kelvin Barry's Practice location
Jackson Heights, NEW YORK 11372Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Kelvin Barry | Podiatrist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Kelvin Barry's reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Does a Podiatrist Do?
IntroductionNot many are aware that nearly 20-25 percent of all the bones present in the human body is basically located in the feet. It has also been reported that every individual at some point in their lifetime would have experienced a serious injury involving their feet. This is the reason why...
- What Could Pain on Top of the Foot Mean?
The foot comprises flexible structures of soft tissues, muscles, joints, and bones that enable us to stand, walk, and perform other daily movements. However, certain injuries and a number of health conditions can impair the balance and movement of the foot, causing pain and other problems.The pain...
- What Does a Foot Doctor Do?
What is a foot doctor?A foot doctor, also called a podiatrist, is a medical specialist who helps treat people with foot and ankle disorders. Podiatrists treat patients of all ages and people with other chronic medical conditions like diabetes. Podiatrists go to a podiatric medical school and...
- Is Athlete’s Foot Contagious?
Athlete's foot is an infection caused by a fungus, which affects the skin of the foot. This fungal infection is one of the most common skin problems. The infection starts from the toes and may spread to other areas of the body. The foot may start becoming itchy and scaly. The skin may also develop...
- How to Get Rid of Athlete's Foot Fast
What is athlete’s foot?Athlete’s foot is a type of fungal infection that affects the feet or toes. This fungal infection is medically known as tinea pedis. The fungus that causes the infection usually feeds on keratin or the skin protein. Keratin is found in the skin's top layer, including...
- Dr. Arianna Sabghir DPM251 Central Park West New York New York 10024
- Dr. Shazia Amar DPM1435 86th St Brooklyn NY 11228
- Dr. Lauren Grossman DPM363 Grand Ave Englewood New Jersey 07631
- Dr. Kelvin A Barry D.P.M.3757 91st Street Jackson Heights NY 11372
- Dr. Harvey L. Katz DDS100 William Street New York New York 10038
- Dr. Jeffrey Miller DPM1117 Rout 46 East Clifton New Jersey 7013