Foundation Chiropractic is a trusted chiropractor in Orem, Utah. We help with auto accident neck injuries, back injuries and whiplash. Schedule an appointment to put an end to your neck or back pain!
Jeff Brown's Practice location
Orem, UT 84097Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Jeff Brown | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Jeff Brown's reviewsWrite Review
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Dr. Joseph Ross Stockwell D.C.10714 S Jordan Gtwy South Jordan UT 84095
- Dr. Chad Ryan Adams D.C.968 W. South Jordan Parkway South Jordan UT 84095
- Dr. David Robert Yates D.C.2464 W 12600 S Riverton UT 84065
- Dr. Ashleigh J. Street D.C.239 W. 520 N. Orem UT 84057
- Dr. Jeffrey Simon Jensen D.C.2464 W 12600 S Riverton UT 84065
- Dr. Russell Val Harward DC405 E 12450 S Draper UT 84020