Dr. Shaun Smith practices Orthodontics in Coral Springs, FL. Comprehensive orthodontic treatment includes metal wires that are inserted into orthodontic brackets, which can be made from stainless steel or a more aesthetic ceramic material. The wires interact with the brackets to move teeth into desired positions. Being advanced in the field, Dr. Smith may also use Invisalign or other aligner trays that have been designed to align a patients? smile. As an orthodontist, Dr. Smith must recognize various characteristics of a malocclusion or dentofacial deformity, define the nature of the problem, including the etiology if possible, and design a treatment strategy based on the specific needs and desires of the patient.
Dr. Shaun L. Smith 's Practice location
Coral Springs, FL 33071Get Direction
Miramar, FL 33023Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Shaun L. Smith | Orthodontist | Orthodontist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Shaun L. Smith 's reviewsWrite Review
- On the Back of Friends: How One Man Travels the World with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone dreams of travelling the world at some point in life, and while this dream may envision backpacks, campfires, mobile speakers, inflatable mattresses and tons of supplies, very few people would dream of actually being backpacks on their thrilling adventure.Some four years ago, one of such...
- Depression in Seniors
What is depression?Depression is a mood disorder that causes an individual to feel sad, lonely, lost, angry, hopeless, or frustrated daily. These severe emotions can interfere with the individual's everyday life. For elders, depression can arise through hard life experiences, like losing a spouse,...
- Multiple Sclerosis and Smoking - Warnings on the Link Between the Two
No one has to tell you that smoking causes severe health problems – there is a scary enough warning on every packet! Today, over 16 million Americans are living with a disease caused by smoking. On a global level, tobacco use causes nearly 6 million deaths per year and by 2030, it is estimated...
- The Increasing Awareness of Sleep Apnea and the Ohio Doctor Committed to Treating the Condition
Sleep apnea has, for the longest time, been the bane of every good night’s sleep. The condition encompasses a series of signs and symptoms that surface during sleep and which can seriously affect the victim by interrupting his or her slumber. Sufferers of this condition usually have a hard time...
- Can You Get Mumps More than Once in Your Lifetime?
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection that’s preventable by vaccination. The virus is usually spread by coming in contact with infected individuals. It’s common for newborns, children, as well as young adults. Symptoms associated with the condition include:...
- Amazing Health Benefits of Pumpkin
Today, pumpkin is used in a variety of ways to flavor coffees, soups, rice, and deserts and even made into smoothies and slurpies. It is widely known for its wide ranging health benefits as it contains more antioxidants than most foods and also packs more nutrition per serving, thereby providing you...
- Dr. Prathima Krishna Adusumilli B.D.S, D.M.D, M.S11332 WILES RD CORAL SPRINGS FL 33076
- Dr. Robert D Helmholdt DDS1700 Ne 26 St Fort Lauderdale FL 33305
- Dr. Kistama Naidu DMD, MS18503 PINES BLVD PEMBROKE PINES FL 33029
- Dr. Henry Rozen D.M.D.9154 WILES RD CORAL SPRINGS FL 33067
- Dr. Ana Baneditti DMD, MSD2626 E COMMERCIAL BLVD STE 1 FORT LAUDERDALE FL 33308
- Dr. Jacqueline Renee Moroco maloney DDS4800 Linton Blvd Delray Beach FL 33445