OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)6785 W. RUSSELL RD, SUITE 130 LAS VEGAS Nevada, 89118
Dr. HAYADEE DOCASAR is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in LAS VEGAS, Nevada. Dr. DOCASAR specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and hormone therapy. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. DOCASAR can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, breasts, as well as help with hormone imbalance. Dr DOCASAR can also treat women during the first trimester of pregnancy. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
UNIVERSITY OF SAN DIEGO BS MAJOR PSYCHOLOGY MINOR IN BIOLOGY 1988
UNIVERSITY OF SAN DIEGO MARRIAGE & FAMILY COUNSELING 1991
HOWARD UNIVERSITY MD 1995
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Areas of expertise and specialization
- TOP 100 DOCS 2018 LAS VEGAS, NV
- CONGRESSIONAL HIPSANIC CAUCAUS 1995 COMMUNITY SERVICE AWARD
- NATIONAL NAVAL MEDICAL CENTER 1989 CUSTOMER SERVICE AWARD
- HOWARD UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL 1995 COMMUNITY SERVICE AWARD
- LATINO WHOS WHO 2017 LATIN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
HAYADEE DOCASAR's Practice location
LAS VEGAS, Nevada 89118Get Direction
- What Exactly Is an Orgasm?
An orgasm is the peak of sexual excitement in both men and women. It is often stimulated by genital pleasure and followed by an ejaculation in men. Sometimes, orgasm is called climaxing or coming. The heart beats faster and breathing gets heavier and quicker when you have an orgasm.In women, orgasms...
- How Is Cervical Cancer Diagnosed?
Cervical cancer is a form of cancer which develops in the cervix. The cervix is the lower part of the uterus which connects to the vagina. The cause of cervical cancer is thought to be various strains of human papilloma virus (HPV), a sexually transmitted infection. The human papilloma virus can...
- Pregnancy Symptoms
Symptoms of pregnancy vary from one woman to another and also from one pregnancy to another. One of the most common and important symptom of pregnancy is a delayed or missed period. However, some of the early symptoms of pregnancy are similar to those of menstruation, and hence are often ignored or...
- Chlamydia Doubled Ovarian Cancer Risk, Study Shows
Chlamydia trachomatis, commonly known as chlamydia, is a type of sexually transmitted infection (STI). In the United States, approximately 1.5 million cases of chlamydia are reported on an annual basis, making it the most commonly reported type of bacterial infection – according to the Centers for...
- Weight Loss Surgery Can Motivate an Entire Household to Get Fit
According to a new study published in. Archives of Surgery, family members of people who had weight loss surgery adopted healthier lifestyle and eating habits. All the members in the family were active for over a year after the surgery, and overweight members in the family lost an average of 8...
- Fibroids: How Can a Hysterectomy Help Me?
Hysterectomy is a surgical procedure that entails removal of the uterus or womb. Most women choose hysterectomy to completely resolve their fibroid-related symptoms. This treatment stops menstrual bleeding, relieves pelvic pressure, suppresses the frequency of urination, and prevents the growth of...
- Marguerite Brathwaite3960 Camelot Cove Street Las Vegas Nevada 89147
- Dr. Cheryl Ann Brewer M.D.2881 Business Park Ct. Las Vegas NV 89128
- Joseph A. Rojas, II9120 West Post Road Las Vegas Nevada 89148
- Dr. Rafael Gregory Juarez MD98 E Lake Mead Pkwy Henderson NV 89015
- Dr. Alexander Norton Jr. MD9280 W Sunset Rd Las Vegas NV 89148
- Dr. Candance St. Cloud D.O.1505 WIGWAM PKWY STE 241 HENDERSON NV 89074