Dr. HAYADEE DOCASAR is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in LAS VEGAS, Nevada. Dr. DOCASAR specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and hormone therapy. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. DOCASAR can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, breasts, as well as help with hormone imbalance. Dr DOCASAR can also treat women during the first trimester of pregnancy. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
UNIVERSITY OF SAN DIEGO BS MAJOR PSYCHOLOGY MINOR IN BIOLOGY 1988
UNIVERSITY OF SAN DIEGO MARRIAGE & FAMILY COUNSELING 1991
HOWARD UNIVERSITY MD 1995
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Areas of expertise and specialization
- TOP 100 DOCS 2018 LAS VEGAS, NV
- CONGRESSIONAL HIPSANIC CAUCAUS 1995 COMMUNITY SERVICE AWARD
- NATIONAL NAVAL MEDICAL CENTER 1989 CUSTOMER SERVICE AWARD
- HOWARD UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL 1995 COMMUNITY SERVICE AWARD
- LATINO WHOS WHO 2017 LATIN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
HAYADEE DOCASAR's Practice location
LAS VEGAS, Nevada 89118Get Direction
Request An Appointment With HAYADEE DOCASAR | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
HAYADEE DOCASAR's reviewsWrite Review
- What Conditions Warrant a Hysterectomy?
Upon reaching reproductive age, the womb (uterus) creates ideal conditions for pregnancy, gestation, and delivery of a baby. But many things can go wrong within the female reproductive system. Development of fibroid masses, outgrowths of the endometrial lining, and excessive vaginal bleeding are...
- Top Uses of Finasteride
Finasteride is an oral prescription medication in the form of film-coated tablets. It is available as a generic drug and under the brand names Propecia and Proscar. Although generic drugs are cheaper than brand-name drugs, their availability may be limited when it comes to their form or strength...
- FAQ: My Body After Birth
Why do I still look pregnant even though I'm not?You still look pregnant after giving birth because your abdominal muscles have been stretched and weakened during pregnancy. In addition, your uterus still needs time to shrink down.Start exercising and strengthen your abdominal muscles as soon as...
- Hysterectomy: What to Expect During Your Recovery
Though a hysterectomy is categorized as a major operation, more women are going under the knife for it than before, and this is mainly due to less intrusive surgical procedures that lower the pain involved, shorten surgical scars, and speed up recovery.In abdominal surgery, a T-shaped surgical...
- How Phthalate Exposure During Pregnancy Increases the Risk of Behavioral Issues
A new study has shown that phthalates, a common chemical found in a number of consumer products, are harmful to the mental and behavioral development of children. The results of the study are published in the journal, Environmental Health Perspectives. This chemical is an important component in...
- Leukocytes in Urine: What Does Leukocyte Esterase in Urine Mean?
What are leukocytes?White blood cells (WBCs) are also called as leukocytes. They protect the body from infections by fighting foreign invaders such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites. Phagocytes and lymphocytes are forms of white blood cells (WBCs).Phagocytes engulf foreign particles like...
- Marguerite Brathwaite3960 Camelot Cove Street Las Vegas Nevada 89147
- Joseph A. Rojas, II9120 West Post Road Las Vegas Nevada 89148
- Dr. Rafael Gregory Juarez MD98 E Lake Mead Pkwy Henderson NV 89015
- Dr. Cheryl Ann Brewer M.D.2931 N Tenaya Way Las Vegas NV 89128
- Dr. Alexander Norton Jr. MD6140 S Fort Apache Rd Las Vegas NV 89148
- Dr. Yarini Quezada M.D.9260 W SUNSET RD LAS VEGAS NV 89148