OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)6785 W. RUSSELL RD, SUITE 130 LAS VEGAS Nevada, 89118
Dr. HAYADEE DOCASAR is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in LAS VEGAS, Nevada. Dr. DOCASAR specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and hormone therapy. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. DOCASAR can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, breasts, as well as help with hormone imbalance. Dr DOCASAR can also treat women during the first trimester of pregnancy. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
UNIVERSITY OF SAN DIEGO BS MAJOR PSYCHOLOGY MINOR IN BIOLOGY 1988
UNIVERSITY OF SAN DIEGO MARRIAGE & FAMILY COUNSELING 1991
HOWARD UNIVERSITY MD 1995
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Areas of expertise and specialization
- TOP 100 DOCS 2018 LAS VEGAS, NV
- CONGRESSIONAL HIPSANIC CAUCAUS 1995 COMMUNITY SERVICE AWARD
- NATIONAL NAVAL MEDICAL CENTER 1989 CUSTOMER SERVICE AWARD
- HOWARD UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL 1995 COMMUNITY SERVICE AWARD
- LATINO WHOS WHO 2017 LATIN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
HAYADEE DOCASAR's Practice location
LAS VEGAS, Nevada 89118Get Direction
- Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and Symptoms
Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and SymptomsAppendicitis is a condition which occurs in about 1 in 1000 pregnancies. While it is most common during first 2 trimesters, it can occur in the last trimester too. It’s often hard for the pregnant woman to identify the signs and symptoms of...
- What is Post Partum Depression?
Mood swings are normal after giving birth. Your emotions could be so high then down the next minute. These changes in emotion is called post partum baby blues, which begins two to three days after giving birth and usually lasts for two weeks.On the other hand, some moms or new moms experience severe...
- Why Do I Keep Getting Hot Flashes?
Having hot flashes does not necessarily mean that you have reached menopause. Many other causes apart from the termination of your menstrual cycle can trigger the occurrence of hot flashes. Therefore, understanding the exact cause of your symptoms can really help you in establishing whether you are...
- What to Expect After Gastric Bypass Surgery: Results
Gastric bypass surgery is a method that can help an individual to lose weight by means of changing how the stomach and small intestine deal with the food consumed. After surgery, the stomach is much smaller than before. In addition, the food eaten will no longer pass into some regions of the stomach...
- What Are the Different Types of Hysterectomies?
Removing the womb or uterus surgically has always been an option for women troubled by severe bleeding, uncontrolled fibroid growth, painful endometriosis, and spreading cancer. Removing the source of the problem has been considered the best remedy for relieving these painful symptoms that...
- Having Small Babies May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease in Mothers
According to a new study, women who give birth to small, full-term babies have increased chances of developing heart diseases later in their life. The new study, conducted by the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galvesto, shows delivery of small babies as an independent predictor of heart...
- Marguerite Brathwaite3960 Camelot Cove Street Las Vegas Nevada 89147
- Dr. Cheryl Ann Brewer M.D.2881 Business Park Ct. Las Vegas NV 89128
- Joseph A. Rojas, II9120 West Post Road Las Vegas Nevada 89148
- Dr. Rafael Gregory Juarez MD98 E Lake Mead Pkwy Henderson NV 89015
- Dr. Alexander Norton Jr. MD9280 W Sunset Rd Las Vegas NV 89148
- Helard Ballon-Hennings9260 W. Sunset Rd, Ste 202 Las Vegas NV 89148