Dr. HAYADEE DOCASAR is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in LAS VEGAS, Nevada. Dr. DOCASAR specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and hormone therapy. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. DOCASAR can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, breasts, as well as help with hormone imbalance. Dr DOCASAR can also treat women during the first trimester of pregnancy. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
UNIVERSITY OF SAN DIEGO BS MAJOR PSYCHOLOGY MINOR IN BIOLOGY 1988
UNIVERSITY OF SAN DIEGO MARRIAGE & FAMILY COUNSELING 1991
HOWARD UNIVERSITY MD 1995
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Areas of expertise and specialization
- TOP 100 DOCS 2018 LAS VEGAS, NV
- CONGRESSIONAL HIPSANIC CAUCAUS 1995 COMMUNITY SERVICE AWARD
- NATIONAL NAVAL MEDICAL CENTER 1989 CUSTOMER SERVICE AWARD
- HOWARD UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL 1995 COMMUNITY SERVICE AWARD
- LATINO WHOS WHO 2017 LATIN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
HAYADEE DOCASAR's Practice location
LAS VEGAS, Nevada 89118Get Direction
Request An Appointment With HAYADEE DOCASAR | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
HAYADEE DOCASAR's reviewsWrite Review
- Hair Loss After Pregnancy
IntroductionMost women notice having a thicker hair during pregnancy. However, it can totally be the opposite after giving birth. After pregnancy, they may notice frequent hair fall or hair loss. This scenario is quite common for most women during and after pregnancy. Continue reading below to...
- Some Beauty Regimens Might Not Be Safe During Pregnancy
Most of women avoid alcoholic drinks and sushi when they are pregnant. What they often forget is the safety of the routine beauty products they regularly use. According to Andrew Healy, MD, an obstetrician at Baystate Medical Center in Springfield, any substance absorbed by the skin can reach the...
- Preparing for a Mammogram with Fibromyalgia
When the treatment is accompanied by pain, it is always hard to move a step forward and consult a doctor. Here are some good and helpful ways to prepare for a less painful treatment.Being a woman comes with high chances of physical pain, from dysmenorrhea to chest pains that range from mild to...
- How to Manage Labor Pain
Labor pain differs from one person to another. The most suitable pain relief methods for a woman may also differ depending on her needs. Pain relief options are often decided based on the way in which labor progresses, and sometimes on personal preferences. Many people decide on the type of pain...
- Can Bisphosphonates Stop Breast Cancer from Spreading to Bones?
Two years ago, at the age of 44, Susan Leonard was diagnosed with stage II breast cancer – a disease that affects over 260,000 American women on an annual basis. In order to keep her cancer from recurring, she had to undergo countless treatments, including chemotherapy, hormone therapy, a double...
- Endometriosis and Pregnancy
Endometriosis is a common gynecological problem and anyone diagnosed with endometriosis will worry how this condition will affect their ability to conceive, as well as their ability to have a normal and healthy pregnancy. Studies have shown that women diagnosed with endometriosis have a harder time...
- Marguerite Brathwaite3960 Camelot Cove Street Las Vegas Nevada 89147
- Joseph A. Rojas, II9120 West Post Road Las Vegas Nevada 89148
- Dr. Rafael Gregory Juarez MD2440 W. Horizon Ridge Parkway Henderson Nevada 89052
- Dr. Maribel E Monroe MD3150 N Tenaya Way Las Vegas NV 89128
- Ms. Laura A Gorski DO2011 Pinto Lane Las Vegas NV 89106
- Dr. Joana A Folayan M.D.3196 S Maryland Pkwy Las Vegas NV 89109