Dr. Kiranpreet Kaur is a Dentist practicing in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Dr. Kaur specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- American Dental Association
- Pennsylvania Academy of General Dentistry
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Pennsylvania Dental Association
- Spear Club Member
Kiranpreet Kaur's Practice location
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15238Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Kiranpreet Kaur | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Kiranpreet Kaur's reviewsWrite Review
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Dr. Frank D. Aiello DDS11521 Parkway Drive Irwin PA 15642
- Donald Steven Miller M.D.703 East 5th Street Bellwood Pennsylvania 16617
- Dr. Kevin J. Owoc D.M.D., M.S.117 Fox Plan Road Monroeville Pennsylvania 15146
- Dr. Betty Jo Hirschfield louik D.M.D.733 Washington Road Pittsburgh PA 15228
- Dr. Barry Lynn Rotz DMD108 Vip Dr Wexford PA 15090
- Dr. Cynthia Mcneil D.M.D.111 S High St Zelienople PA 16063