Dr. Gregory Asatrian practices Orthodontics in Perris, CA. Comprehensive orthodontic treatment includes metal wires that are inserted into orthodontic brackets, which can be made from stainless steel or a more aesthetic ceramic material. The wires interact with the brackets to move teeth into desired positions. Being advanced in the field, Dr. Asatrian may also use Invisalign or other aligner trays that have been designed to align a patients? smile. As an orthodontist, Dr. Asatrian must recognize various characteristics of a malocclusion or dentofacial deformity, define the nature of the problem, including the etiology if possible, and design a treatment strategy based on the specific needs and desires of the patient.
In addition to clinical work, Dr. Asatrian works to educate the public on orthodontics via YouTube on his channel, "Braces Explained". Check out his videos here: https://www.youtube.com/drgregasatrian
Make sure to follow him on social media at @drgregortho (https://www.instagram.com/drgregortho/)
Education and Training
UCLA BS 2012
UCLA School of Dentistry DDS 2016
UCLA School of Dentistry MS 2018
UCLA School of Dentistry Orthodontic Certificate 2019
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Chief of Orthodontics UCLA School of Dentistry 2016 - 2019
- Resident Champion American Association of Orthodontist 2017 - 2019
- Resident Champion2018American Association of Orthodontist
- Omnikron Kappa Upsilon2016UCLA School of Dentistry
- Dental Foundation Awardee2016California Dental Association
- Dean's Leadership Awardee2016UCLA School of Dentistry
- American Association of Orthodontists
- California Dental Association
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Armenian American Medical Society
- University of California, Los Angeles (OrthDenco Orthodontic Lab)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Association of Orthodontists, American Dental Association, California Dental Association
Articles and Publications
- 35 Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
- Family support
Gregory A. Asatrian, DDS, MS's Practice location
Perris, CA 92570Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Gregory A. Asatrian, DDS, MS | Orthodontist | Orthodontist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Gregory A. Asatrian, DDS, MS's reviewsWrite Review
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Dr. Shawn Paul Pesh D.D.S., M.S.29826 Haun Rd Menifee CA 92586
- Dr. John Truman Eli DMD, MSD40620 Winchester Rd Temecula CA 92591
- Dr. Woo daniel Han DDS, MS6850 Brockton Ave Riverside CA 92506
- Dr. Debra Hsu Shin DDS7251 Magnolia Ave Riverside CA 92504
- Dr. Daryl Proctor DDS22500 Town Circle Moreno Valley CA 92553
- Dr. Son G Pham DDS8735 Trautwein Rd Riverside CA 92508