Dr. Haley Smith is a naturopathic physician practicing in Minneapolis, Minnesoa. Dr. Smith specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Smith combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Education and Training
NUNM ND 2018
Ohio State University BS 2012
Haley Smith's Expert Contributions
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Minnesota Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Wisconsin Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- The American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
Haley Smith's Practice location
Minneapolis, Minnesoa 55408Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Haley Smith | Naturopathic Physician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Haley Smith's reviewsWrite Review
- The Benefits of Turmeric in Your Diet
Turmeric is a staple ingredient when cooking curries. The beautiful yellow color it endows makes the appearance of dishes more beautiful and tempting. However, only a few know that it is a super spice that has several health benefits. Turmeric is actually an herb mainly known for its antiseptic...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a medical condition that is characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain along with sleep disturbances, memory problems, mood swings, and fatigue. According to studies, fibromyalgia intensifies painful sensations by affecting how the brain processes pain...
- Ashwagandha Benefits: What Is Ashwagandha Used For?
Ashwagandha is scientifically known as Withania somnifera. It is also known as winter cherry or Indian ginseng, owing to its rejuvenating properties. Ashwagandha is composed of numerous useful medicinal substances such as choline, fatty acids, withanolides, alkaloids, and a variety of sugars.Native...
- Evening Primrose Oil: Uses, Benefits, Dosage, and Side Effects
What is evening primrose oil?Evening primrose oil (EPO) is very useful since hundreds of years for helping women with fertility and menstrual problems. The oil is cold pressed from the Oenothera biennis plant seeds or evening primrose seeds. The oil is then encapsulated for use as dietary...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- Bentonite Clay: Uses, Benefits, and Side Effects
What is bentonite clay?Bentonite clay, also called as Montmorillonite clay, is taking health and wellness to a different level. It is also regarded as a "healing clay" because it heals and cleanses the body. Bentonite clay can be used both internally and externally. Most people use bentonite clay by...
- Jacob Panka3041 Aldrich Ave S Minneapolis MN 55408
- Dr. Margaret Elizabeth Litchy N.D.7550 FRANCE AVE S EDINA MN 55435
- Ms. Helen C Healy, nd ND905 JEFFERSON AVE SAINT PAUL MN 55102
- Amrit Devgun N.D.2501 W 84TH ST BLOOMINGTON MN 55431
- Kristin J Becker ND775 EDMUND AVE SAINT PAUL MN 55104
- Dr. Sara jean Barrett N.D.4450 NICOLLET AVE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55419