Dr. Sean Pierce is an oral surgeon and cosmetic dentist practicing in Newport Beach and Tustin, CA. Dr. Pierce specializes in the treatment of problems related to the face, mouth and jaws. Dr. Pierce is a unique dental specialist who can provide emergency medicine, perform oral surgery and general dentistry while administering give anesthesia. These doctors are the only type of medical care specialist who can administer anesthesia, besides anesthesiologists. Typical procedures performed by Dr. Pierce are tooth extractions, especially wisdom teeth, implants, general dentisty and cosmetic dentisty such as veneers or full mouth reconstruction.
Education and Training
Marquette University DDS 2016
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Top 40 Under 40 Dentist2019Incisial Edge Magazine
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Dental Association
Sean S. Pierce, DDS's Practice location
Newport Beach, CA 92625Get Direction
Tustin, CA 92780Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Sean S. Pierce, DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Sean S. Pierce, DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Dr. Sanaz Shahbandi D.D.S6449 East Saint Germain Cir. Orange CA 92869
- Dr. Robert T. Cadalso D.D.S.24896 Chrisanta Drive Mission Viejo California 92691
- Dr. Keith S. Tang DDS3785 Alton Pkwy Irvine CA 92606
- Dr. Peter Thomas Smrecek DDS1401 Avocado Ave Newport Beach CA 92660
- Dr. James Martin Kahal D.D.S.25261 Paseo De Valencia Laguna Woods CA 92637
- Dr. Robert Joseph Moretta D.D.S.18652 Florida St. Huntington Beach CA 92648