Dr. Michael Tran is a Dentist practicing in Kingwood, TX. Dr. Tran specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dr. Michael Tran and his team trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Howard University College DDS 2002
Michael Tran's Practice location
Kingwood, TX 77345Get Direction
Michael Tran's reviewsWrite Review
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Dr. Clifton B. Baldwin DDS5258 LOUETTA RD STE 100 SPRING TX 77379
- Dr. Arezo Zarghouni DDS14119 Steubner Airline Rd Houston TX 77069
- Brian Le301 Pruitt Road Spring Texas 77380
- Dr. Annette F Mata-murphy DDS, MPH11626 TC Jester Blvd Houston Texas 77067
- Dr. Brett Murphey D.D.S.1400 Research Forest Dr Shenandoah TX 77381
- Dr. Jimmy F. Pinner D.D.S.19708 Nw Fwy Houston TX 77065