Chiropractor5010 Davis Lant Dr, Suite 4 Evansville IN, 47715
Dr. Ryan Krack is a Chiropractor practicing in Evansville, IN. Dr. Krack specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Krack seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Logan College of Chiropractic Doctor of Chiropractic 2019
American Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedics
Ryan Krack's Practice location
Evansville, IN 47715Get Direction
Ryan Krack's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Dr. Jamie Lynn Murphy D.C.1211 North Tutor Ln Evansville IN 47715
- Dr. Gregory Ryan Lawrence DC6231 E COLUMBIA ST EVANSVILLE IN 47715
- Dr. Andrew David Lobacz D.C.1211 Tutor Ln Evansville IN 47715
- Ms. Virginia Ann Steiner NP-C1221 N ROYAL AVE EVANSVILLE IN 47715
- Dr. Courtney Silke D.C.5712 E Virginia St Evansville IN 47715
- Dr. Amber Jo James D.C.5712 E Virginia St Evansville IN 47715