Dr. Nick Norvell is a prosthodontist practicing in Mt. Juliet, TN. Dr. Norvell specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Education and Training
Western Kentucky University BSc 2008
University of Tennessee DDS 2014
University of Tennessee MDS 2017
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Chief Resident Prosthodontist University of Tennessee 2016 - 2017
- Consultant to Pre-doctoral Dental Clinics University of Tennessee 2014 - 2017
- Resident Instructor University of Tennessee 2014 - 2017
- Cert. for Intl. Volunteer Serv 2014 American Dental Association
- Tennessee Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Nashville Dental Society
- Southeastern Academy of Prosthodontics
- American College of Prosthodontists
- International Academy of Prosthodontists
- International Academy of Gnathology, American Section
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Hope Smiles
- Compassion International
- Interfaith Dental Clinic
Nick Norvell's Practice location
Mt. Juliet, TN 37122Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Nick Norvell | Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Nick Norvell's reviewsWrite Review
- The Osbourne Family Partners with Teva for Multiple Sclerosis Campaign
One of the people affected by lack of information about MS is Jack Osbourne, son of Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne. He was diagnosed with the relapsing remitting form of multiple sclerosis back in 2012. Spurred on by the uncertainty caused by his diagnosis, he partnered with Teva to establish a campaign...
- What Are the Triggers of Atrial Fibrillation?
What are the Triggers of Atrial Fibrillation?Atrial fibrillation (A-Fib) is a condition that affects the upper chambers of the heart, also known as the atria.In a healthy human heart, the electrical impulses pass through the atria through a contraction to the ventricles and fibers to complete a...
- Celiac Vaccine Moves to Phase 2!
For a celiac patient, a perfect world is when they can sit down at any table and tuck into a meal without worrying about gluten. This perfect world could become a reality, thanks to the development of a vaccine designed to treat the disease. Because the vaccine has been so successful in its...
- Everything You Need To Know About Chemotherapy
What is Chemotherapy?Chemotherapy is a type of treatment used in treating cancer. It is used to destroy cancer cells. In other cases, chemotherapy drugs suppress cancer cells, destroy them or reduce their rate of spreading. These drugs are well known as anticancer drugs. What Does a Chemotherapy...
- Charlie Sheen's HIV Diagnosis
The American actor Charlie Sheen, who most people remember as the lead actor in Two and a Half Men (before being replaced by Ashton Kutcher) and a popular tabloid fodder, broke the news on Today with Matt Lauer that he has been HIV-positive for four years. Sheen revealed that he was compelled to...
- Clay Walker's Battle with Multiple Sclerosis
At the age of 26, it’s easy to feel eager to take on the world. At that stage in life, opportunities are waiting around every corner. Add the early success of a promising career as a musician, and the future certainly looks even brighter. Perhaps it’s this brightness than can make an unfortunate...