Dr. Albert Kim
Dentist | General Practice11020 Harlem Rd. Suite Richmond TX, 77406
Dr. Dr. Albert Kim is a Dentist practicing in Richmond, TX. Dr. Kim specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
NYU College of Dentistry DDS 2013
American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
Areas of expertise and specialization
Dr. Albert Kim's Practice location
Richmond, TX 77406Get Direction
- The Stress and Anxiety Behind Crohn's and Colitis
It’s no news flash that stress and anxiety can play a major role in health. From raising blood pressure to having a negative impact on a person’s ability to sleep, anxiety and too much stress, especially the wrong kind of stress, can cause a host of different problems for your health. It’s...
- Calorie Counts of Some Common Foods
When it comes to weight loss, the one question that is on most people's minds is how many calories are in the drink you just had or how many calories are there in a pound of eggplant?One of the reasons why this question is not just vital but important lies in the fact that your body processes the...
- Chronic Pelvic Pain and Cross-sensitization
Conditions like irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and overactive bladder, both of which causes chronic pain in the pelvic region, are often found to occur together. A new study has revealed some of the facts that may explain why this happens. Chronic pain results when the pain is ongoing, whether...
- New, Promising Cystic Fibrosis Drug Needs Funding
Canada has the highest rate of cystic fibrosis in the entire world, with approximately 1 in 134 citizens suffering from the disease. However, a recent drug that has been found to be "life changing" for some cystic fibrosis patients is not being funded.Official responseHealth Minister Adrian Dix...
- What Are Lymphocytes?
A lymphocyte is a type of white blood cell (WBC) that has a significant function in the body's immune system. Lymphocytes function by properly responding to infectious microorganisms and other foreign invaders in the body. Lymphocytes can work alone, but some of them are also capable of...
- New Treatment for Celiac Disease Using Nanoparticles Is Underway
Recently, investigators have found a potential way to develop a treatment for celiac disease, which, according to Cour Pharmaceuticals focuses on the autoimmune disease, along with other inflammatory diseases. The treatment has been approved for clinical trials in August, 2017, and these trials have...
- Dr. Sally Abouassaf DDS9111 Farm to Market Rd 723 Richmond Texas 77406
- Roy Joseph DMD11131 Harlem Road Richmond TX 77406
- Sally AbouAssaf9111 FM 723 Rd suite 400 Richmond Texas 77406
- Dr. Willie Cradoc D.D.S.5614 W Grand Pkwy S Richmond TX 77406
- Dr. Bill Po wei Chang D.D.S.9825 S MASON RD Richmond TX 77406
- Dr. Moiz Hemani DDS7975 W. Grand Parkway South #120 Richmond TX 77406