Chiropractor9 Bristol Court, lower level Wyomissing PA, 19610
Dr. Clorinda Forte-Katz is a Chiropractor practicing in Wyomissing, PA. Dr. Forte-Katz specializes in brain based wellness, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Dr. Forte-Katz seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
New York Chiropractic College D.C. 1984
Iona College B.S. 1981
Clorinda Forte-Katz's Expert Contributions
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Sacro Occipital Research Society International
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Hands and Heart, Inc.
Areas of research
Chiropractic technics using Sacro Occipital Technique (SOT)
Clorinda Forte-Katz's Practice location
Wyomissing, PA 19610Get Direction
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Dr. Jason Elmer Balthaser D.C.320 ABINGTON DR WYOMISSING PA 19610
- Dr. Sarah Balthaser DC320 ABINGTON DR STE 101B WYOMISSING PA 19610
- Dr. Marc Anthony Calicchio D.C.4 Park Plz Reading PA 19610
- Dr. Ned Peter Devlin D.C.999 Berkshire Blvd Reading PA 19610
- Dr. Jared Benjamin Heinz D.C.1121 Penn Ave Reading PA 19610
- Dr. Terry L Zabinski D.C.999 Berkshire Blvd Reading PA 19610