Dr. Jonathan Sheridan is a Chiropractor practicing in Mufreesboro, TN. Dr. Sheridan specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Sheridan seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Jonathan Sheridan's Practice location
Mufreesboro, TN 37128Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Jonathan Sheridan | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Jonathan Sheridan's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Dr. Victor Poletajev D.C.5107 Bryson Trail Murfreesboro TN 37129
- Dr. Mark A Kestner DC1435 Nw Broad St Murfreesboro TN 37129
- Dr. Stephen D Nutt D.C.1114 N Tennessee Blvd Murfreesboro TN 37130
- Dr. David Alexander Pearce D.C.268 Barfield Crescent Rd Murfreesboro TN 37128
- Dr. Danielle Cranfield D.C.210 Robert Rose Dr Murfreesboro TN 37129
- Dr. Marcus Alan Gall D.C.546 Brandies Cir Murfreesboro TN 37128