Dr. Mark Solomon is a podiatrist practicing in Cedar Knolls, NJ. Dr. Solomon is a medical doctor specializing in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Solomon diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking and standing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in surgery, wound care, sports medicine, diabetic care and pediatrics.
Education and Training
Rutgers University Bachelors 1996
NY College Podiatric Medicine DPM 2000
Weill-Cornell/ Wyckoff Heights PPMR 2001
Atlantic Health Systems Reconstructive Foot & Ankle Residency 2003
American Board of Podiatric Surgery
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Director Pediatric Foot & Ankle Fellowship 2018 - Present
- American Podiatric Medical Association, Inc
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Special Olympics
- Morristown Memorial Hospital ( Morristown, NJ )
- Overlook Hospital ( Summit, NJ )
Mark Solomon's Practice location
Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mark Solomon | Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mark Solomon's reviewsWrite Review
- All About Plantar Warts
How do plantar warts form?Verruca Plantaris is the technical name for plantar warts. What are they? Warts are small benign (non-cancerous) growths on the skin. They typically occur when the skin is infected by a virus. In this case, plantar warts are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). This...
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- What It's Like to Live with Type 2 Diabetes
Adapting to a healthier dietA type 2 diabetes patient needs to shift from an unhealthy diet and adapt to a much healthier diet. The recommended diet for type 2 diabetes patients includes three healthy daily meals. A type 2 diabetes patient is at risk of developing cardiovascular problems, so the...
- What Are Bunions?
A bunion is a small bony projection found at the joint of the toe on the foot. These are formed when the toe pushes against the other toes. This causes the joint to have an abnormal profile, which enlarges over a period of time. The big joint crowds the other toes of the foot resulting in pain. As...
- What Causes My Ankles and Feet to Swell?
We often see the troublesome swelling in our ankles and feet, which affects our movements. Fortunately, this swelling is not very serious and you shouldn't worry about it if you are physically active. If swelling is associated with serious symptoms, it does require medical attention as it may be an...
- Living with Type 1 Diabetes
Type 1 diabetesType 1 diabetes, which is also called insulin-dependent diabetes, is the more severe form of diabetes. Type 1 diabetes develops at any age, but it usually develops among children and teenagers. This is the reason why it is also commonly called “juvenile” diabetes.Living with type...
- Dr. Jeffrey Miller DPM1033 Clifton Ave Clifton New Jersey 07013
- Dr. Larry --- Schuster DPM255 Baldwin Rd Parsippany NJ 07054
- Dr. Ronald J. Sollitto DPM289 Market Street Saddle Brook New Jersey 07663
- Dr. Ayan Goswami DPM499 E. Central Parkway Altamonte Springs Florida 32701
- Dr. Jordan Scott Steinberg DPM83 HANOVER RD Florham Park NJ 07932
- Dr. Vilayvanh Sysounthone DPM1259 US 46 Parsippany New Jersey 07054