Dr. Nameer Sarsam is a clinical pharmacologist practicing in West Bloomfield Township, MI. Dr. Sarsam specializes in developing and testing new pharmaceutical products, with specific focus on the correlation between drugs and diseases. Clinical pharmacologists optimize drug prescribing and prevent medication errors as well as contribute to new drug applications delivered to the FDA.
What do you attribute your success to?
- He loves to do his job. He enjoys giving quality service to the people who come to him. He began as a Pharmacy Tech and worked for several years to become a Pharmacist. He came to the USA 7 years ago and never gave up. Nameer originally wanted to be in medical research and is now able to combine his interest in pharmaceutical medicine and science with his desire to research. He insures the patients are up to date on their immunizations and that they safely take their medications.
Nameer Raad Sarsam, RPh's Practice location
West Bloomfield Township, MI 48322Get Direction
PLYMOUTH, MI 48170Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Nameer Raad Sarsam, RPh | Pharmaceutical Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Nameer Raad Sarsam, RPh's reviewsWrite Review
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Olympian Shannon Miller Teams Up with TESARO to Raise Awareness for Ovarian Cancer
Many may know Shannon Miller was an Olympic champion in the 90s, but many don't know that she is also an ovarian cancer survivor. While she was crucial to the American Olympic Team, she is now teaming up with TESARO to spread awareness and support for the ovarian cancer community.More about Shannon...
- The ABCs of Gratitude: Reflections of a Multiple Sclerosis Warrior
Sometimes, it can be difficult to be grateful. Instead, it’s easier to get bogged down by the negatives, and ignore that there are still beautiful positives in life. It is especially easy for this to occur when chronic health issues are in the picture, but Teresa Wright-Johnson decided she would...
- Penicillin and Other Drugs in the Same Class
About PenicillinPenicillin is an antibiotic derived from the Penicillium notatum mold. In 1928, a Scottish bacteriologist named Alexander Fleming discovered penicillin. Since Fleming's discovery, several penicillins have been derived through modifying the mold's original structure to produce...
- Aleve vs. Ibuprofen
OverviewAleve and ibuprofen are both nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) that have similar effects, but with important differences as well. Ibuprofen is an NSAID that is available under many brand names. The most common brands of ibuprofen are Advil and Motrin. Aleve, on the other hand,...
- What Is a Drug Interaction?
IntroductionAccording to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 20,000 deaths annually happen due to unintentional drug poisoning. Moreover, the US Food and Drug Administration stated that four or more prescribed medications are concurrently taken by 40 percent of Americans,...