Sorin Boeriu, DDS, MSD, PhD, FAAID, FICOI, is a periodontist and implantologist who diagnoses and treats patients at Periodontal Health and Oral Surgery Center in Kitchener, Guelph, and Waterloo, ON, Canada. He also maintains a second private practice, Boeriu Implant Surgery, where he provides general and cosmetic dentistry services. As a periodontist, he is concerned with the management of diseases and conditions that affect the supporting tissues of the teeth, also known as the periodontium. Supporting tissues include the gingiva, alveolar bone, cementum, and the periodontal ligament. Dr. Boeriu has an impressive professional journey that spans twenty-two years and has expanse knowledge and unrivaled expertise in general dentistry, implant dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and periodontics.
Sorin Boeriu, DDS, MSD, PhD's Videos
Education and Training
Case Western Reserve University 1997
- Misch International Implant Institute
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario
- Canada Dental Association
- Ontario Dental Association
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Periodontology, Canadian Dental Association, Canadian Congress of Oral Implantologists, International Congress of Oral Implantologists, American Academy of Implant Dentistry
Sorin Boeriu, DDS, MSD, PhD's Practice location
Kitchener, ON N2B 2B8Get Direction
- ADHD: What Is Talk Therapy?
Talk therapy can really be helpful to people living with ADHD. It’s normal for people to seek assistance from psychiatrists or professional counselors whenever they realize that they’re suffering from ADD/ADHD. You need to know that psychotherapy is very different from behavioral...
- Olympic Snowboarder Battles Rheumatoid Arthritis and Goes for the Gold
It was only three months prior to the 2014 Olympic Games that Canadian snowboarder, Spencer O'Brien, sat in her doctor's office, crying and trying to decide if she should give up her dreams of winning a gold medal. It was at this time that her rheumatoid arthritis (RA) pain was at its worst.Every...
- The Reality About Living with Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a disease that has mystified its sufferers ever since it was discovered. The condition encompasses several chronic and persistent physical symptoms that manifest throughout the individual’s daily life. Furthermore, the particularity behind the disease is that, for the longest time,...
- Behavioral Therapy to Improve Children’s Sleep Apnea
Everyone loves a good night's sleep. Getting lots of rest during the night and waking up in the morning feeling refreshed and energized is a feeling that few things can surpass. However, more than an activity you simply partake in, getting a good night’s rest, according to Kim Cahill, RN, MSN,...
- Alternative Treatments for Acne
The skin is a reflection of an individual’s internal health. Radiant, beautiful skin indicates proper care, healthy diet, and sufficient hydration. Skin invaded with blackheads or whiteheads shows the existence of an oxidative damage, hormonal imbalance, and poor nutrition.Causes of AcneAcne is...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...