Dr. James Bach is a naturopathic physician practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Bach specializes in proactive prevention, recovery and continued self-care. Dr. Bach combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to physical conditions. Providing both individual and family care, the most common services rendered are for relief from chronic pain, weight management for better health, fitness and exercise coaching, and chronic fatigue. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of alternative modalities available.
Education and Training
Clayton Coll of Natural Health Doctor of Natural Health 2011
Usui Shiki Ryoho System REIKI Master 2011
National Academy of Sports Med Performance Enhancement Specialist 2006
National Academy of Sports Med Corrective Exercise Specialist 2004
Northern Illinois University Bachelor of General Studies 1996
American Naturopathic Medical Board Certified Naturopath 2012
Areas of expertise and specialization
- American Association of Drugless Practitioners
- American Naturopathic Medical Association
- National Registry of Naturopathic Practitioners
Professional Society Memberships
- American Association of Drugless Practitioners, American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
What do you attribute your success to?
- He was injured as he was growing up and in 2003 he woke up paralyzed on his right side of body - he had a tumor in his neck which is what shut down the entire right side of his body. He had the tumor removed and had to basically cure himself, which is what inspired him to pursue this specialty.
James C. Bach, ND, DNH's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60642Get Direction
Request An Appointment With James C. Bach, ND, DNH | Naturopathic Physician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
James C. Bach, ND, DNH's reviewsWrite Review
- Which Vegetables Are High Sources of Protein?
If you’re a vegetarian or vegan, you may wonder if you’re getting enough protein in your daily diet. According to experts, there are vegetables that can significantly provide you with all the nutrients you require (1, 2). There are also certain plant foods that contain more protein than other...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Celery: Health Benefits and Nutrition Facts
Celery was cultivated as a vegetable in the past, especially during the winter and spring seasons. It was believed that celery had some role in body cleansing and was considered as a natural detoxifying agent that could ward off illnesses. The vegetable’s seeds were also believed to have an...
- What Is Valerian Root?
What is valerian root?Valerian is a type of flowering plant and its roots are used as an herbal remedy when dried. Valerian root is used as an alternative medicine to aid in the treatment of insomnia. Other uses of valerian root include treatment for stress, anxiety, depression, epilepsy, tremors,...
- Saw Palmetto Health Benefits: Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
What is saw palmetto?Saw palmetto is a type of palm tree mostly found in Florida and other Southeastern states. Florida's Seminole tribe used to eat the saw palmetto fruit as part of their diet and treated various medical conditions including reproductive and urinary problems, which are associated...
- 5 Natural Remedies for Stomach Ulcers
OverviewStomach ulcers, also known as gastric ulcers, are sores within the stomach lining. An infection caused by a bacterium called Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) is the most common cause of stomach ulcers. Another cause of stomach ulcers is the long-term use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory...
- Tammye Mathews N.D.6200 S INGLESIDE AVE CHICAGO IL 60637
- Dr. Steve A Spencer ND706 LANDWEHR RD NORTHBROOK IL 60062
- William L. Conner N.D.17W703 BUTTERFIELD RD OAKBROOK TERRACE IL 60181
- Dr. Jin Park ND, LAC1935 Shermer Rd Northbrook IL 60062
- Dr. Tamara Ann sukup Darragh ND, DC200 E Roosevelt Rd Lombard IL 60148
- Dr. Lisa Marie Leonard N.D.10S 082 LAKEWOOD DR BURR RIDGE IL 60527