Dr. Rachel Messinger is a Dentist practicing in Stamford, CT. Dr. Messinger specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center (General Practice) (1999)
- The Pankey Institute - Advanced Dental Education Training (Advanced Aesthetic and Advanced Restorative Dentistry)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Connecticut State Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry
Rachel A. Messinger DDS's Practice location
Stamford, CT 06905Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Rachel A. Messinger DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Rachel A. Messinger DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Dr. Marc W. Herman DDS800 Woodbury Rd Woodbury NY 11797
- Dr. Robert F Perler DDS175 Memorial Hwy New Rochelle NY 10801
- Dr. Gina Delia DMD25 Main St Hastings On Hudson NY 10706
- Patricia Pasnikowska DMD51 Grandview Ave White Plains NY 10605
- Dr. Henry C. Rapp III. D.M.D.161 Sherman Street Fairfield Connecticut 06824
- Andrew Kim550 Summer St Stamford CT 06901