Since our inception in 2007 we have maintained the same posture towards serving our patients and we have only enhanced that approach as we have grown.
We take a patient centric approach toward our care of our patients putting their needs first in all aspects of their recovery.
James E. Fonner D.C.'s Practice location
Columbus, OH 43213Get Direction
Request An Appointment With James E. Fonner D.C. | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
James E. Fonner D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Dr. Anthony C Yannessa DC358 B S. Hamilton Rd Columbus OH 43230
- Dr. Brian Jacob Mabry D.C.4410 Cleveland Ave Columbus OH 43231
- Dr. Mark E Kowalski CHIROPRACTOR DC5151 Post Rd Dublin OH 43017
- Dr. Scott C Clayton DC7239 Sawmill Rd Dublin OH 43016
- Dr. James Robert Dupuy D.C.2511 W Schrock Rd Westerville OH 43081
- Dr. Christopher Meeks DC9711 Sawmill Parkway Powell Ohio 43065