Dr. Lauren Rosenblum is a family practitioner practicing in Summit and Westfield, NJ. Dr. Rosenblum specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Rosenblum possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Rowan University SOM DO 2016
New York University MS 2011
Brandeis University BS 2009
American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
- Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine, CarePoint Health Christ Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians, American Academy of Family Physicians, American Osteopathic Association, American Medical Association
Lauren Rosenblum, DO's Practice location
Summit, NJ 07901Get Direction
Westfield, NJ 07090Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Lauren Rosenblum, DO | Family Practitioner
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Lauren Rosenblum, DO's reviewsWrite Review
- What Could Happen if My Pneumonia Remains Untreated?
There are several types of pneumonia that vary in their degree of seriousness. Pneumonia caused by a viral infection can make people feel very sick with fever, cough, and tiredness. However, viral pneumonia tends to go away on its own after some time. A "walking pneumonia" is a mild case of...
- Ringworm Treatment: Type of Treatment and Natural Home Remedies
Ringworm is a fungal type of infection, which is caused by the fungal organisms known as dermatophytes. It can affect various parts of the body, especially the skin on the hands, feet, face, and neck. It can also affect the scalp or nails. Initially, it appears as a small dot. Gradually, as the...
- What Could an Itchy Vulva Mean?
IntroductionThe vulva is the external part of the female genitalia, which includes the skin between the anus and the vagina, and the lips of the vagina. An itchy vulva is medically called pruritus vulvae. It is normal for women to experience a slight vulvar itch, but if you have an uncomfortable...
- How to Get Rid of Athlete's Foot Fast
What is athlete’s foot?Athlete’s foot is a type of fungal infection that affects the feet or toes. This fungal infection is medically known as tinea pedis. The fungus that causes the infection usually feeds on keratin or the skin protein. Keratin is found in the skin's top layer, including...
- Conjunctivitis: When to See an Ophthalmologist and What to Expect
Our eyes are our windows to the world, and we each get only a single pair in our lifetime. Life without our sense of sight can spell great difficulty. Imagine being born and living with good vision for decades, only to have it impaired by some disease we could have prevented or gotten treatment for....
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Dr. Tamara Anna Marie Saukin MD1920 Richmond Road Staten Island NY 10306
- Dr. Brent W. Matza MD225 W 23RD ST NEW YORK NY 10011
- Dr. Neveen A. Elkholy D.O.1150 SPRINGFIELD AVE IRVINGTON NJ 07111
- Dr. Jessica Taubman MD122 CLINTON ST HOBOKEN NJ 07030
- Dr. Roya J. Hassad MD7206 Narrows Ave Brooklyn NY 11209
- Dr. Raul I. Perez M.D605 S Broad St Unit B Elizabeth NJ 07202