Dr. Aumatma is a Naturopathic Doctor & Nutritionist, in practice for close to 15 years. She specializes in women's health, is the best-selling author of "Fertility Secrets: What Your Doctor Didn't Tell You About Baby-Making," and is a sought out speaker on topics related to Women’s Health and Empowerment. In addition to supporting couples through private 1 on 1 care and online group programs, she also trains practitioners who want to specialize in fertility, and is the host of the Egg Meets Sperm Podcast.
Education and Training
UB, College of Naturopathic Me Naturopathic Doctor 2006
Aumatma Shah Simmons, ND's Expert Contributions
What is happening to our fertility? There is a steady decline in male and female infertility in the U.S. and globally. In some countries, fertility is so poor that the government is incentivizing people to pro-create. My article below will address what factors may be contributing to infertility or...
Yes, there are safe, natural remedies that are effective to treat digestion. READ MORE
Hi, yes there are natural and Ayurvedic remedies that can help. READ MORE
Yes. Definitely. We treat this very frequently. READ MORE
Depends on what you are doing to treat the infection. Normally should clear up within a week READ MORE
Acupuncture can help but anxiety has a lot of root causes that might be related to hormones and neurotransmitters. It might be worthwhile to talk to a Naturopathic Doctor READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Best of Oakland 7 Oakland Magazine
- Naturopathic medicine, nutrition, gynovisceral manipulation, and more!
Professional Society Memberships
Articles and Publications
- www.holisticfertilitycenter.com/blog Book: "Fertility Secrets: What Your Doctor Didn't Tell You About Baby-Making"
What do you attribute your success to?
- Really good support from family.
Teaching and speaking
- Always! I guest teach and speak at many conferences. I also have frequent TV interviews on FOX, CBS, and the like.
Favorite Place to Vacation
- Any warm beach ;)
Hobbies / Sports
- Tennis, Music
Favorite professional publications
Aumatma Shah Simmons, ND's Practice location
Berkeley, CA 94705-2054Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Aumatma Shah Simmons, ND | Naturopathic Physician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Aumatma Shah Simmons, ND's reviewsWrite Review
- St. John's Wort for Depression Treatment
The scientific name of St. John’s wort is Hypericum perforatum, which is a powerful medicinal herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. This herb has been long been used due to its health benefits, especially in relieving depression. Ancient Greek physicians believed that this herb possessed a...
- How to Get Rid of Athlete's Foot Fast
What is athlete’s foot?Athlete’s foot is a type of fungal infection that affects the feet or toes. This fungal infection is medically known as tinea pedis. The fungus that causes the infection usually feeds on keratin or the skin protein. Keratin is found in the skin's top layer, including...
- What Is Tahini? Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits of Tahini
What is tahini?Tahini is a type of paste made from sesame seeds. It is a staple sauce used in most Middle Eastern and Mediterranean dishes. Tahini is also quite popular in Israel, Turkey, Iraq, and Greece. It is usually regarded as the main ingredient in making hummus and dips.Thousands of years...
- Home Remedies for Chickenpox
What can relieve the itching sensation if my child has chickenpox?...
- Ghee: Health Benefits, Uses, and Its Process
What is ghee?For thousands of years, ghee has been used across the globe for various purposes. It is truly considered as an ancient health food. Back in 2000 BC, butter was first known by people. It became very popular in the northern regions of India, but did not survive well in warmer parts of...
- Benefits of an Oatmeal Bath for Skin, Hair, and Health
What is an oatmeal bath?For those who think that oatmeal is something that can only be taken for breakfast, think again. A long time ago, various healers have suggested the use of oats aside from just providing sustenance and relief from constipation. Oats have been recognized to contain...
- Dr. Carl Stuart Hangee-bauer ND, LAC1615 20th St San Francisco CA 94107
- Toni Varela939 Hartz way Danville Ca 94526
- Dr. Melissa Kristina Gastellum N.D.120 LA CASA VIA STE 104 WALNUT CREEK CA 94598
- April Fay Blake ND900 LARKSPUR LANDING CIR LARKSPUR CA 94939
- Dr. Jennifer Louise Clemons ND, LAC124 Pine St San Anselmo CA 94960
- Dr. Laura Katherine Figoski N.D.4255 18TH ST STE 202 SAN FRANCISCO CA 94114