Dr. Diana Wu is a Dentist practicing in Issaquah, Washington. Dr. Wu specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Indiana University Doctor of Dental Surgery 2012
Diana Wu's Expert Contributions
Vitamins and minerals are vital for our overall health, therefore from a holistic dentistry perspective, they would be important for oral health as well. However, their effect on oral health goes beyond the general benefits they have for a healthy lifestyle. Lack of certain vitamins and minerals...
Lifespan of dental bridges can vary depending on oral hygiene, chewing habits, parafunctional habits (such as grinding, clenching), and overall health of bite (proper position of teeth). If good oral hygiene is maintained and everything else is good, bridges can last from a few years to decades. READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Eleanor J. Bushee Leadership 10 American Association of Women Dentists
- Colgate Research Award 10 American Association of Women Dentists
- Procter & Gamble Award 10 American Association of Women Dentists
- Theta Chapter of Omicron Kappa 10 National Dental Honor Society
- Seattle King County Dental Society
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Washington State Dental Association
Diana Wu's Practice location
Issaquah, Washington 98027Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Diana Wu | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Diana Wu's reviewsWrite Review
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Dr. Rosemary Thomas DMD14655 Ne Bel Red Rd Bellevue WA 98007-3900
- Dr. Eric Derovanessian D.D.S15710 NE 24th St Bellevue Washington 98008
- Dr. Kari D. Chellis DDS4700 42nd Ave SW Seattle Washington 98116
- Dr. Allen D. Colic D.D.S., M.S.D.9714 3rd Avenue Northeast Seattle Washington 98115
- Gerald K. Wolff4400 California Avenue Southwest Seattle Washington 98116
- Dr. Perry J. Jones III DDS1700 NW 56th St Seattle WA 98107