Dentist1740 Nw Maple St Suite 209 Issaquah Washington, 98027
Dr. Diana Wu is a Dentist practicing in Issaquah, Washington. Dr. Wu specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Indiana University Doctor of Dental Surgery 2012
Diana Wu's Expert Contributions
Vitamins and minerals are vital for our overall health, therefore from a holistic dentistry perspective, they would be important for oral health as well. However, their effect on oral health goes beyond the general benefits they have for a healthy lifestyle. Lack of certain vitamins and minerals...
Lifespan of dental bridges can vary depending on oral hygiene, chewing habits, parafunctional habits (such as grinding, clenching), and overall health of bite (proper position of teeth). If good oral hygiene is maintained and everything else is good, bridges can last from a few years to decades. READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Eleanor J. Bushee Leadership 10 American Association of Women Dentists
- Colgate Research Award 10 American Association of Women Dentists
- Procter & Gamble Award 10 American Association of Women Dentists
- Theta Chapter of Omicron Kappa 10 National Dental Honor Society
- Seattle King County Dental Society
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Washington State Dental Association
Diana Wu's Practice location
Issaquah, Washington 98027Get Direction
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Dr. Rosemary Thomas DMD14655 Ne Bel Red Rd Bellevue WA 98007-3900
- Rebecca Carratt707 228th Ave NE Sammamish WA 98074
- Dr. Eric Derovanessian D.D.S15710 NE 24th St Bellevue Washington 98008
- Dr. Kari D. Chellis DDS4700 42nd Ave SW Seattle Washington 98116
- Dr. Allen D. Colic D.D.S., M.S.D.9714 3rd Avenue Northeast Seattle Washington 98115
- Gerald K. Wolff4400 California Avenue Southwest Seattle Washington 98116