Dr. Kathleen (Kate) Garland is a Pediatric Hematologist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Garland specializes in treating children that have a blood disorders or cancer, but sub-specializes in treating children ages 0-21yo with bleeding and clotting disorders. She leads the Hematology department in evaluating, treating, and participating in research related to thrombosis and thrombotic syndromes (blood clotting) in the Pedidatric population.
American Board of Pediatrics
Pediatric Hematology-Oncology (Pediatrics)
Kathleen Garland's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55404Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Kathleen Garland | Hematologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Kathleen Garland's reviewsWrite Review
- Red Carpet Host Giuliana Rancic Opens Up About Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is a battle that isn't easy for any woman. For Giuliana Rancic, she knows this firsthand. The Live From the Red Carpet host is a breast cancer survivor who now dedicates herself to helping other women who are battling cancer too. She started an organization called Fab-U-Wish, which...
- Study Shows Healthcare Workers are more Prone to Violence
Being a healthcare provider is one of the parent’s dream jobs for their kids to have. They might think that this kind of job is safer as compared to other risky ones. However, this might not be the case anymore with the current time.It is a fact that healthcare providers are well-appreciated...
- Vitamin E May Not Prevent Heart Failure in Women
According to a new study, vitamin E supplementation may not reduce the risk of heart failure in women. This study is the first of its kind, focusing on the effectiveness of vitamin E supplementation in the prevention of heart failure. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps to protect the body from...
- The Benefits of Grapefruit, the "Fruit of Paradise"
Grapefruit is a very tangy, citrus fruit that looks just like an orange but is not as sweet. Grapefruit was named for the way it grows (in bunches, just like grapes). The fruit has a fleshy interior that is often red, white, or pink in color.Grapefruit is a new radial fruit that developed naturally...
- New Multiple Sclerosis Treatment, Ocrevus, Slows Down Disease Progression
In 2017, the United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) approved the drug – Ocrevus (ocrelizumab) – as a treatment for both relapsing and progressive forms of multiple sclerosis. ...
- How Birth Control Pills Can Treat Oligomenorrhea
What is oligomenorrhea?Oligomenorrhea is infrequent menstrual flow or very light menstruation. Women with oligomenorrhea often have around 4-9 periods per year, usually occurring with intervals of more than 35 days. When there is an absence of menstrual flow for more than six months, oligomenorrhea...
- Dr. Michael Verneris MD516 Delaware Street Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Yoav H Messinger MD347 North Smith Avenue Saint Paul MN 55102
- Dr. Joseph P Neglia M.D., M.P.H.2450 Riverside Ave Minneapolis MN 55454
- Dr. Amanda M Termuhlen MD2450 RIVERSIDE AVE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55454
- Dr. Susan Lynn Kearney MD2525 Chicago Avenue South Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Bruce C Bostrom MD2525 Chicago Ave S Minneapolis MN 55404