Rheumatologist | Rheumatology969 Mason Road Suite 160 St. Louis Missouri, 63141
Dr. Sona Kamat is a rheumatologist practicing in St. Louis, Missouri. Dr. Kamat specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Kamat treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
American Board of Internal Medicine
Rheumatology (Internal Medicine)
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine Saint Louis University- Department of Internal Medicine 2003 - Present
- American College of Rheumatology
Sona Kamat's Practice location
St. Louis, Missouri 63141Get Direction
Saint Louis, Missouri 63131Get Direction
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- Gluten-Sniffing Dogs for Celiac Disease Patients
When you think of a loyal and friendly pet, the first animal that comes to mind is most likely a dog. Countless are the things dogs can do for us. From military, sense of dangers, protection, guiding and as well as being our best companions, a dog has value on all sorts of levels. They are powerful....
- Healthy Foods for Healthy Hair
Shampooing and conditioning your hair may not be enough to have luxurious locks. “Every month hair grows about 1/4 in or 1/2 in, and the most important thing for healthy growing hair is nutrients," says Dawn Jackson Blatner, RD, a Chicago-based dietitian. A “healthy diet favors the growth of...
- New Cell Therapy Shows Promise as Potential Lymphoma Fighter
Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) is a particular form of lymphoma (cancer involving the lymph nodes) that has begun to affect more and more patients across the world. Unlike most cancers, there have been a large amount of success stories of treatment options that help patients beat the disease....
- How Nurses are Fighting the Worldwide Opioid Crisis
For many chronic pain sufferers the only thing that brings relief are prescription opioids. The trouble with opioids is that they are inherently addictive, and it can be difficult to wean long term patients. A 2014 NIH journal article estimated that the number of people addicted to opioids worldwide...
- Rosehip Oil: Characteristics, Constituents, Benefits and Uses
Introduction to Rosehip OilWhat is it that is keeping the skin of all the famous personalities so smooth and blemish free? What is it that they all have in common? It has been said that they all use rosehip oil to maintain a smooth and acne or blemish free skin. Due to its amazing healing...
- Dr. David S. Rosenberg M.D.1120 Shackelford Road Florissant Missouri 63031
- Dr. Ying Du M.D.1225 Graham Rd Florissant MO 63031
- Dr. Tara Joshi Adhikari MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Deborah L Parks MD4921 PARKVIEW PL SAINT LOUIS MO 63110
- Dr. Pierre Moeser M.D.70 Jungermann Cir Saint Peters MO 63376
- Ms. Aisha Shaikh MD4921 PARKVIEW PL SAINT LOUIS MO 63110