Dr. Sona Kamat is a rheumatologist practicing in St. Louis, Missouri. Dr. Kamat specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Kamat treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
American Board of Internal Medicine
Rheumatology (Internal Medicine)
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine Saint Louis University- Department of Internal Medicine 2003 - Present
- American College of Rheumatology
Sona Kamat's Practice location
St. Louis, Missouri 63141Get Direction
Saint Louis, Missouri 63131Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Sona Kamat | Rheumatologist | Rheumatology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Sona Kamat's reviewsWrite Review
- Immunotherapy Side Effects
Aside from use of chemicals and radiation to treat cancer, there are also natural ways that can be harnessed in treatment of cancer patients. This involves the biological improvement of their immune system to enable your body’s natural defense mechanisms to attack and destroy tumors in the body....
- Woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis Gains Online Following with Gaming
When 28-year-old Emily Mannon was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis (RA), a chronic autoimmune disorder that primarily affects the joints, she had one upsetting thought on her mind: What if I can’t play video games anymore? But she was not upset just because of her passion for playing video...
- Anti-Acne Diets
Acne is a condition that causes the skin surface to develop several bumps. Often, these bumps occur on the face, shoulders, back, and neck. It’s believed that acne is triggered by changes in the body’s hormonal structure, and that’s why it is highly prevalent in children and teens going...
- Alcohol and Other Factors that Affect Recovery from Mononucleosis
What is Mononucleosis?Mononucleosis (also known as mono) is a disease that usually arises from the Epstein-Barr virus and is spread through a person's saliva and other bodily fluids. The length and severity of this illness both differ from one person to another. Most people suffering from from mono...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Dr. David S. Rosenberg M.D.1120 Shackelford Road Florissant Missouri 63031
- Dr. Ying Du M.D.1225 Graham Rd Florissant MO 63031
- Dr. Sona Kamat M.D.13100 MANCHESTER RD STE 70 SAINT LOUIS MO 63131
- Dr. Tara Joshi Adhikari MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Stephen Craig Ross M.D.522 N New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Judy Ko MD1402 S Grand Blvd Saint Louis MO 63104