Dr. Betsey Bean is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Fort Riley, KS. Dr. Bean specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Bean tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Society of Military Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
Betsey Bean's Practice location
Fort Riley, KS 66442Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Betsey Bean | Orthopedist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Betsey Bean's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Cervical Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Cervical spinal stenosis surgery is a surgical treatment used to solve problems of spinal stenosis in the cervical part of the spine. Before even talking about this surgical procedure it is very important to understand what cervical spinal stenosis is first.Cervical spinal stenosis is characterized...
- Everything You Need to Know About Knee Replacement Surgery
What is knee replacement surgery?Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is used to repair damaged knees. Replacement for your knee parts can help relieve pain and also make the knee joint active. For total knee replacement surgery, the doctor will remove the damaged cartilage and bone, and...
- How to Prepare for Spinal Stenosis Surgery
A spinal stenosis surgery is a major operation that is carried out to repair defects in the spinal column. Since it is an invasive procedure and a delicate one as well, it is important to be prepared psychologically and physically as they are important aspects to be considered to ensure everything...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a condition that causes inflammation and swelling in the joints. It may also affect the tissues surrounding the joints and other adjacent or connective tissues, and its adverse effects may be either on one or multiple joints. The arthritic disease or condition can be categorized into...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a medical condition that is characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain along with sleep disturbances, memory problems, mood swings, and fatigue. According to studies, fibromyalgia intensifies painful sensations by affecting how the brain processes pain...
- Is Osteoporosis Preventable?
The word "osteoporosis" means "porous bone", and it occurs when bones become weak due to loss of minerals. Thus, the affected bones become more prone to break compared to the healthy bones.Bones are made up of different minerals, and calcium is one of those main minerals. It strengthens the bones...
- Dr. Bryce A. Palmgren M.D.1600 Charles Place Manhattan KS 66502
- Dr. Peter T. Hodges M.D.1600 Charles Pl Manhattan KS 66502
- Dr. Adam Christopher Hines M.D.600 CAISSON HILL RD FORT RILEY KS 66442
- Dr. Adam J Chase M.D.1600 Charles Pl Manhattan KS 66502
- Dr. James R. Mcatee M.DL1600 Charles Pl Manhattan KS 66502
- Dr. Richard B. Baker M.D.1600 Charles Pl Manhattan KS 66502