Dr. Sergio Jacinto practices Neuropathology in TAMPA, FL. Dr. Jacinto studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Sergio J. Jacinto, M.D., P.A.'s Practice location
TAMPA, FL 33603Get Direction
Sergio J. Jacinto, M.D., P.A.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Military Members at a Greater Risk for Alzheimer's Disease
During the last 10 years, Alzheimer cases in military members have doubled. It is not a secret that members of the military face many psychological problems because of the stress they face in operations against organized crime, especially during wars. For many of them it is just a traumatic event...
- Dystonia: What Does This Symptom Look Like in Parkinson's Patients?
We all know that tremors and slow movement are part of Parkinson’s, but what about contracting muscles, intense pain, and even limited mobility? For many, this is their reality and it’s caused by a disorder that is called dystonia. ...
- Links Between Shortened Telomeres and Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD), is a disease that affects children and is one of the nine forms of Muscular Dystrophy (MD). Duchenne usually presents in early childhood between the ages of three and five, and although girls can be affected, it is more prevalent in boys. The disease affects 1 in...
- Parkinson's Caregivers: More Common for Men than Women?
As Parkinson's disease slowly progresses into a crippling condition that can incapacitate the patient, many require external aid to perform basic tasks like cooking, cleaning after themselves, getting dressed or even getting around.For these reasons, most patients afflicted with Parkinson’s will...
- What a Start-Up is Doing to Transform Alzheimer's Care
One of the best characteristics of a well-planned start up is its ability to solve the problems of the world. Whether it be in the realm of technology, medicine, or social media, startups have the unique advantage of operating with the use of a small yet agile team, as there are not nearly as many...
- Linda Ronstadt: A Rare Conversation About Parkinson’s Disease
Linda Ronstadt, born July 15, 1946, had a diversified career that began in the mid-1960’s with the folk-rock group, Stone Poneys. After their breakup, Linda started a lucrative career in the country music genre where she became the first female singer to release an alt-country album. She put...
- Sepideh Mokhtari12902 Magnolia Drive Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Jose R Foradada III MD4710 N Habana Ave Tampa FL 33614
- Dr. Angelo Alves MD5580 49th St St. Petersburg FL 33709
- Dr. Leana Oppenheim D.O1201 5th Ave N St Petersburg FL 33705
- Dr. Raj Mohan Eliazer MD2908 W Waters Ave Tampa FL 33614
- Dr. Jean-raphael Schneider M.D.3190 N MCMULLEN BOOTH RD STE 202 CLEARWATER FL 33761