Kristen Harvey, DDS, FAGD
Dentist | General Practice102 Pleasant St Suite 3 Concord NH, 03301
Dr. Kristen Harvey is a Dentist practicing in Concord, NH. Dr. Harvey specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and surgical procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
University of Maryland BCDS DDS 2010
Pennsylvania State University BS in Biology 2005
Kristen Harvey, DDS, FAGD's Expert Contributions
If you're searching for a new dental office for you and your family, you know there are tons of options to choose from. Finding the right practice to fit your needs is important, and it can greatly affect how you feel about visiting the dentist.Finding the Right Dental Office When you begin your...
- Cosmetic, Implant, Family Dentistry
- Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, NHDS, Concord Academy of General Dentistry
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society
- The Maryland Academy of General Dentistry Award For High Proficiency in Clinical Care and Patient ManagementThe Academy of Operative Dentistry Award For Outstanding Achievement in Operative DentistryThe Eleanor Bushee American Association of Women Dentists Senior Woman Dental Award for Academic Excellence and Outstanding LeadershipDeans Award for Outstanding Community ServicePsi Omega Fraternity National Council Scholastic Achievement Award
Favorite Place to Vacation
- National Parks
Hobbies / Sports
- Camping, Kayaking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Reading
Kristen Harvey, DDS, FAGD's Practice location
Concord, NH 03301Get Direction
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Natasha A. Patel DMD14 LOUDON RD CONCORD NH 03301
- Dr. Michael Neveu DMD119 Pembroke St Suncook NH 03275
- Dr. Christiane M Rothwangl DDS174 State Rte 101 Bedford NH 03110
- Ms. Natalie Accomando DMD1361 Elm Street Manchester NH 03101
- Dr. Ronald C. Brenner D.D.S.52 High St New Boston NH 03070
- Dr. Steven D Wehrli DDS40 S Mast Rd Goffstown NH 03045