Dr. Kristen Harvey is a Dentist practicing in Concord, NH. Dr. Harvey specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and surgical procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
University of Maryland BCDS DDS 2010
Pennsylvania State University BS in Biology 2005
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry, Audie L Murphy VA Hospital, San Antonio, TX
- Cosmetic, Implant, Family Dentistry
- Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, NHDS, Concord Academy of General Dentistry
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society
- The Maryland Academy of General Dentistry Award For High Proficiency in Clinical Care and Patient ManagementThe Academy of Operative Dentistry Award For Outstanding Achievement in Operative DentistryThe Eleanor Bushee American Association of Women Dentists Senior Woman Dental Award for Academic Excellence and Outstanding LeadershipDeans Award for Outstanding Community ServicePsi Omega Fraternity National Council Scholastic Achievement Award
Favorite Place to Vacation
- National Parks
Hobbies / Sports
- Camping, Kayaking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Reading
Kristen Harvey, DDS, FAGD's Practice location
Concord, NH 03301Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Kristen Harvey, DDS, FAGD | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Kristen Harvey, DDS, FAGD's reviewsWrite Review
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Dr. Steven D Wehrli DDS40 S Mast Rd Goffstown NH 03045
- Dr. Robert Fernand Pinard DMD410 Raymond Road Candia NH 03034
- Dr. Raymond N Bolduc DMD7 Raymond Rd Auburn NH 03032
- Dr. Pamela Lynn Weitzel DMD656 Main St Contoocook NH 03229
- Dr. Ward F Gravel DDS173 S River Rd Bedford NH 03110
- Dr. Charles Robert Puleo DMD64 Myrtle St Ext Hillsborough NH 03244