Dentist483 East 200 South American Fork UT, 84003
At Young Family Dental in American Fork, Utah, we pride ourselves on excellent, caring dentistry—a tradition that began in 1972. Using state-of-the-art technology, we offer quick, accurate diagnosis and safe, effective solutions, providing all patients with a personalized dental experience at affordable prices.
John AF's Practice location
American Fork, UT 84003Get Direction
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Dr. Tyler N Williams DDS2245 WILLIAMSBURG CIR WEST JORDAN UT 84088
- Dr. Barton Giauque Parker D.D.S.9271 Redwood Rd West Jordan UT 84088
- Dr. Jeffrey Trent Welch DMD722 BRIDLE POINTE CV DRAPER UT 84020
- Dr. Arnoud Noot DDS1390 W STATE RD PLEASANT GROVE UT 84062
- Dr. Tyler James Ashman DMD1355 N University Ave Provo UT 84604
- Dr. Joseph Charles Jeppson DMD86 N University Ave Provo UT 84601