Chiropractor127 Church Street St. Catharines Ontario, L2R3E2
Dr. Hafiz Cheema is a Chiropractor practicing in St. Catharines, Ontario. Dr. Cheema specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Cheema seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
D'Youville College DC 2016
Hafiz Cheema's Expert Contributions
Having a good ergonomic posture in the day time while sitting or working. Using a specialized pillow for the neck can help prevent shoulder pain at night time. READ MORE
Yes, Chiropractic care has been helping patients with numerous neuro and musculoskeletal conditions including carpal tunnel. In fact, chiropractic is one of the most effective and efficient way to help patients with carpal tunnel syndrome. READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Readers' Choice Award 4 St. Catharines Standard
- Readers' Choice Award 3 St. Catharines Standard
- Consumer Choice Award 1 Consumer Choice Award
- Canadian Chiropractic Association
- Ontario Chiropractic Association
- Alliance For Chiropractic
Hafiz Cheema's Practice location
St. Catharines, Ontario L2R3E2Get Direction
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Geoff R. Gamble23 Hannover Drive St. Catharines Ontario L2W1A3
- Jenna Macfarlane3435 King Street Vineland Ontario L0R 2C0
- Dr. Jason Mazzarella D.C., F.I.A.M.A.1623 Military Road Niagara Falls NY 14304
- Dr. Michael Joseph Calarco D.C.101 LANG BLVD GRAND ISLAND NY 14072
- Dr. Heather Lea Mahley D.C.5901 Baer Rd Sanborn NY 14132
- Dr. Bruce O Hartzfeld DC579 Oliver St North Tonawanda NY 14120