Dr. Hafiz Cheema is a Chiropractor practicing in St. Catharines, Ontario. Dr. Cheema specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Cheema seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
D'Youville College DC 2016
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Readers' Choice Award 4 St. Catharines Standard
- Readers' Choice Award 3 St. Catharines Standard
- Consumer Choice Award 1 Consumer Choice Award
- Canadian Chiropractic Association
- Ontario Chiropractic Association
- Alliance For Chiropractic
Hafiz Cheema's Practice location
St. Catharines, Ontario L2R3E2Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Hafiz Cheema | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Hafiz Cheema's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Geoff R. Gamble23 Hannover Drive St. Catharines Ontario L2W1A3
- Jenna Macfarlane3435 King Street Vineland Ontario L0R 2C0
- Dr. Jason Mazzarella D.C., F.I.A.M.A.1623 Military Road Niagara Falls NY 14304
- Dr. Heather Lea Mahley D.C.5901 Baer Rd Sanborn NY 14132
- Dr. Tarah Marie Wetherby D.C.3117 Military Rd Niagara Falls NY 14304
- Dr. Bruce O Hartzfeld DC579 Oliver St North Tonawanda NY 14120