Counselor/Therapist9800 Centre Pkwy Ste. 652 Houston TX, 77036
Jessica Walden-Glass is a counselor in Houston, TX. Jessica evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Counselors provide consultation for each patient and their families.
Education and Training
Texas Southern University M.A in Clinical Psychology 2016
Jessica Walden-Glass's Expert Contributions
Does relaxation help anxiety?
Hello. Yes, relaxing does help when used correctly. READ MORE
What are the techniques used in behavior therapy?
Hello. There’s a lot of techniques used. Each therapist incorporates different strategies. However, each is tailored to fit your needs. READ MORE
How do you tell your partner is a narcissist?
I encourage you and your partner to seek couples counseling to communicate how his behaviors make you feel. READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Owner/Clinical Director Right Mentality 2017 - Present
- American Psychiatric Association
- American Mental Health Counselors Association
Jessica Walden-Glass's Practice location
Houston, TX 77036Get Direction
- Mucus in Your Stool: Is It Bad?
Functions of MucusMucus is a very important substance in the body. Tissues produce mucus to protect the linings of the mouth, throat, sinuses, nose, lungs, and gut. The functions of mucus are:...
- How Lung Transplants for Cystic Fibrosis Patients Have Changed
For those with cystic fibrosis (CF), lung infections are the greatest contributor to death. Lung inflammation, destruction, and chronic infection occurs due to the thick sticky mucus associated with CF.This over-proliferation of mucus occurs due to the mutated gene CFTR which is responsible for the...
- All About the Juice Plus+ Program
What is the Juice Plus+?Juice Plus+ is a dietary supplement that is made from approximately 30 fruits and vegetables. This supplement claims to be the best thing next to fruits and vegetables, but not intended for the replacement of these natural foods. The company that makes Juice Plus+ says that...
- Can Mononucleosis Affect My Liver?
Mononucleosis (mono) is not typically a serious disease, but it may lead to serious complications. Mononucleosis results from the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) that belongs to the herpes family. This virus is so common that most adults in their thirties have already developed immunity against it. The...
- Why is it Difficult to Diagnose Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is considered a medical mystery. There is no known cause for fibromyalgia, and it can be very difficult to diagnose and treat. There are no lab tests or imaging that can conclusively identify the illness. Fibromyalgia is a set of symptoms that must be assessed on an individual...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Alice Edwards2100 WEST LOOP S STE 800 HOUSTON TX 77027
- Arlether Wilson12920 Dairy Ashford, 105 Sugar Land Texas 77478
- Carolyn Eslinger LCDC12955 Willow Place Dr W Houston Texas 77070
- Joan E Mullinax LPC INTERN1501 CROCKER ST HOUSTON TX 77019
- Rebecca Reiter M.A., LPC5225 Katy Freeway Houston TX 77007
- Tamara Clarkson- Houston TX 77027