Claudenie Mondesir is a Certified Physician Assistant (PA-C) with almost 10 years of experience in the medical field. Her experience includes internal medicine, dermatology, psychiatry, and drug & alcohol rehabilitation. Ms. Mondesir has been a psychiatric physician assistant for the past 5 years treating patients on mental health and behavioral disorders. She is a dedicated medical provider who advocates tirelessly to strengthen individuals, families, and our communities. Over the years, she has seen an increased demand for mental and behavioral health services and felt the need to continue providing her services on a wider scale to reach more people. Her focus is to empower consumer choice and increase mental health access to all.
She holds a Master of Science in Physician Assistant, a teaching certificate in Biological Sciences for 6-12th graders, and an Honorarium faculty member at Walden University who preceptors nurse practitioner students, medical students, and physician assistant students. With her experience, expertise, and qualifications she looks forward to servicing our patients.
Education and Training
Keiser University MPAS, PA-C 2012
Claudenie Mondesir, PA-C's Expert Contributions
Some people that may experience social anxiety or phobia...it could definitely help and relieve the anxiety but please make sure you are under the care of a psychiatrist. READ MORE
Yes, PAs are trained in many areas in medicine. I suggest you follow up with your PCP. Good luck. READ MORE
Physician assistants are health care professionals licensed to practice medicine with physician supervision. PAs conduct physical exams, diagnose and treat illnesses, order and interpret tests, counsel on preventive health care, assist in surgery, and write prescriptions. READ MORE
It depends on your insurance. Many insurance plans cover a two-day hospital stay for a vaginal delivery and four days for a C-section. Please remember to speak to your OBGYN regarding your stay and what to expect. Best of luck! READ MORE
Blood glucose is commonly considered too high if it is higher than 130 before a meal or higher than 180 two hours after your first meal. Most of the signs and symptoms of high blood glucose don't appear until the blood glucose level is higher than 250 mg/dl. Please make an appointment with your primary care doctor should you suspect high blood gluose levels or have family history of diabetes. PCP will initiate labs during your well check visit. READ MORE
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Honorarium Faculty Walden University 2019 - Present
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Incorporated
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- Association of Physician Assistants in Psychiatry
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Catholic Charities
- Basic Life Support/Advance Life Support/Pediatric Life Support
Professional Society Memberships
- Member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- AAPA- The American Academy of PAsNAMI- The National Alliance for Mentally Illness
What do you attribute your success to?
- I attribute my success to having a positive outlook on life. To treat everyone with decency, respect, and non-judgmental views as we are unique individuals that walks this Earth. To contribute to society and be a good citizen.
Teaching and speaking
- Currently holds a Biological Sciences Teaching Certificate 6-12Gifted Endorsement for Gifted and Exceptional Students
Favorite Place to Vacation
- Aruba, Hawaii, Haiti
Hobbies / Sports
- Loves to bake, fashion and interior design as hobbies.
Favorite professional publications
Claudenie Mondesir, PA-C's Practice location
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Claudenie Mondesir, PA-C | Physician Assistant | Medical
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Claudenie Mondesir, PA-C's reviewsWrite Review