Chiropractor2595 Tampa Road, Suite P Palm Harbor FL, 34685
Dr. Mark Lipkin is a Chiropractor practicing in Palm Harbor, FL. Dr. Lipkin specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Lipkin seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Lipkin focuses on a whole person approach to spinal health and wellness. From Auto Accident Injury recovery to Wellness Care. Dr. Lipkin provides Individualized attention to find and correct the source of symptoms.
Education and Training
National College Chiropractic DC 1985
- Chiropractor of the Year 2010 Pinellas County Chiropractic Society
- Pinellas County Chiropractic Society
- Florida Chiropractic Association
Mark Lipkin's Practice location
Palm Harbor, FL 34685Get Direction
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Dr. Karen Wolstein DC32976 US Hwy 19 N Palm Harbor FL 34684
- Dr. Patricia L. Snair DC240 Patricia Ave Dunedin FL 34698
- Chase Bollig1075 Main Street Dunedin Florida 34698
- Dr. Steven Jay Komsky D.C.6510 N Armenia Ave Tampa FL 33604
- Dr. Brett N. Berner D.C.16541 Pointe Village Dr Lutz FL 33558
- Dr. Jared Lynne Roscoe D.C.205 N Garden Ave Clearwater FL 33755