Chiropractor2595 Tampa Road, Suite P Palm Harbor FL, 34685
Dr. Mark Lipkin is a Chiropractor practicing in Palm Harbor, FL. Dr. Lipkin specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Lipkin seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Lipkin focuses on a whole person approach to spinal health and wellness. From Auto Accident Injury recovery to Wellness Care. Dr. Lipkin provides Individualized attention to find and correct the source of symptoms.
Education and Training
National College Chiropractic DC 1985
- Chiropractor of the Year 2010 Pinellas County Chiropractic Society
- Pinellas County Chiropractic Society
- Florida Chiropractic Association
Mark Lipkin's Practice location
Palm Harbor, FL 34685Get Direction
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Dr. Karen Wolstein DC32976 US Hwy 19 N Palm Harbor FL 34684
- Dr. Patricia L. Snair DC240 Patricia Ave Dunedin FL 34698
- Chase Bollig1075 Main Street Dunedin Florida 34698
- Dr. Brett N. Berner D.C.16541 Pointe Village Dr Lutz FL 33558
- Dr. Jared Lynne Roscoe D.C.205 N Garden Ave Clearwater FL 33755
- Joseph Dhani3200 4TH ST N SAINT PETERSBURG Florida 33704