Dr. Mark Lipkin is a Chiropractor practicing in Palm Harbor, FL. Dr. Lipkin specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Lipkin seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
National College Chiropractic DC 1985
- Chiropractor of the Year 2010 Pinellas County Chiropractic Society
- Pinellas County Chiropractic Society
- Florida Chiropractic Association
Mark Lipkin's Practice location
Palm Harbor, FL 34685Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mark Lipkin | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mark Lipkin's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Dr. Karen Wolstein DC32976 US Hwy 19 N Palm Harbor FL 34684
- Dr. Patricia L. Snair DC240 Patricia Ave Dunedin FL 34698
- Chase Bollig1075 Main Street Dunedin Florida 34698
- Dr. Jared Lynne Roscoe D.C.205 N Garden Ave Clearwater FL 33755
- Joseph Dhani3200 4TH ST N SAINT PETERSBURG Florida 33704
- Dr. Brett R. Bowser D.C.2431 Brunello Trace Lutz Florida 33558