Dr. Lynette Tsai is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Honolulu, Hawaii. She has been in practice since 1999. Dr. Tsai specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. She specializes in minimally invasive gynecologic surgeries and performs procedures such as laparoscopic hysterectomy, laparoscopic cystectomy, vaginal hysterectomy, and hysteroscopic removal of fibroids and polyps. She has been performing robotic surgeries using the DaVinci robot since 2009.
Education and Training
UCLA MD 1995
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor University of Hawaii John A Burns School of Medicine 1999 - 2018
- Medical Student Preceptor University of Hawaii John A Burns School of Medicine 2020 - Present
- Preceptor University of Hawaii School of Nursing 2014 - Present
- Preceptor Hawaii Pacific University School of Nursing 2011 - Present
- Preceptor AT Still School of Osteopathic Medicine 2015 - Present
- Preceptor Samuel Merritt University PA program 2011 - Present
Lynette Tsai's Practice location
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Lynette Tsai | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Lynette Tsai's reviewsWrite Review
- High-Risk Pregnancy: What Does This Mean?
A pregnancy is considered high-risk when either the mother or the baby have a higher chance of medical complications. High-risk pregnancies require closer monitoring and care, to make sure both the mom and baby stay healthy throughout the entire pregnancy.Risk factors that would make doctor's label...
- Pregnancy Does Not Affect Breast Cancer Recurrence, Study Finds
There is a fear among some survivors of breast cancer that having a baby can cause the cancer to come back. For a while, there was no hard evidence one way or the other, so this question could cloud the mind of some women. Only ten percent of young women who have been diagnosed with breast cancer go...
- 1 Week Pregnant
IntroductionWomen who are not planning a pregnancy may not realize they are pregnant on week one. Some may not even know it even after week two. The reason is that there are a lot of variables when it comes to women’s monthly cycles, so most women tend to assume that they only have a late...
- 6 Post-Pregnancy Body Changes You Should Know About
Low sex driveSleepless nights and a drop in the levels of estrogen all combine together to give a low drive for sex after pregnancy. “Some of them may take up to a year to get back their normal mood and sex drive," says Hope Ricciotti, MD, an associate professor of obstetrics and gynecology at...
- How Effective is the Morning-After Pill?
The morning-after pill is a method of emergency contraception to prevent unwanted pregnancy. The components of these pills are levonorgestrel and ulipristal. Emergency contraception is required after unprotected sex to prevent pregnancy. One should take the drug as soon as possible after unprotected...
- What to Expect During Your Third Trimester of Pregnancy
Fetal ActivityDuring this stage, a lot of fetal activity happens. These include poking and kicking, which you’ll find difficult not to notice. Breasts Continue to GrowContinued breast growth is expected until the third trimester. As the tissues grow, a yellow discharge called colostrums leaks...
- Dr. Cheryl Twu D.O.55 Merchant St. Honolulu HI 96813
- Dr. Stephen Foley M.D1319 Punahou Street Honolulu HI 96826
- Dr. Sarah M. Schutte M.D.40 Aulike St Kailua HI 96734
- Dr. Celia E. Dominguez M.D.1319 Punahou St Honolulu HI 96826
- Dr. Sloane Berger-chen M.D.407 Uluniu St Kailua HI 96734
- Dr. Benton H.h. Chun M.D.1329 Lusitana St Honolulu HI 96813