Diego Barbara-Mijares, MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)355 Grand Street Jersey City NJ, 07302
Dr. Diego Barbara-Mijares is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Jersey City, NJ. Dr. Barbara-Mijares specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Barbara-Mijares can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Barbara-Mijares can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Diego Barbara-Mijares, MD's Practice location
Jersey City, NJ 07304Get Direction
Jersey City, NJ 07302Get Direction
- How Phthalate Exposure During Pregnancy Increases the Risk of Behavioral Issues
A new study has shown that phthalates, a common chemical found in a number of consumer products, are harmful to the mental and behavioral development of children. The results of the study are published in the journal, Environmental Health Perspectives. This chemical is an important component in...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Are All Medications Safe During Pregnancy?
During pregnancy, it's important to think twice before popping a pill without consulting with your doctor first. Although some pills are non-prescription medications — and are readily available and convenient — it is always better to discuss taking any type of medication or pill with your...
- Relaxation Techniques to Alleviate Restless Legs Syndrome
Restless legs syndrome (RLS) is a disorder that interrupts sleep patterns and affects about 27 per cent of pregnant women. However, the symptoms will go away after delivering the child. Different medications can help alleviate the symptoms of restless legs syndrome. In addition, you can incorporate...
- Ovarian Cancer: Is it Asymptomatic in the Early Stages?
Only three percent of women in the world who are diagnosed with some form of cancer have ovarian cancer. This type of cancer has the highest percentage of deaths in the female population. Every cancer starts when the growth of cells becomes abnormal and out of control. Ovarian cancer begins in the...
- Birth Control Methods for Women
Here is an eye opening statistic. Approximately 85% of women who are sexually active and do not use contraception, will get pregnant in the first year. Despite the myths, yes, women can get pregnant about 10 days of giving birth, while breast feeding and during menstruation. If getting pregnant...
- Dr. Ahmed S Yousry MD377 Jersey Ave Jersey City NJ 07302
- Dr. Michael J Bimonte M.D.377 JERSEY AVE JERSEY CITY NJ 07302
- Dr. Zaheda Muhammad MD377 Jersey Ave Jersey City NJ 07302
- Dr. Lily W Gonzalez M.D.359 Grove St Jersey City NJ 07302
- Dr. Ji soo Han MD115 Columbus Dr Jersey City NJ 07302
- Dr. Carol L Gagliardi MD377 Jersey Ave Jersey City NJ 07302